Disneybound-ing

I have done that! It was very subtle. I see LOTS of people doing that and I love it! SOOO fun!!

I bought yellow shorts and plan on wearing them with my royal blue tee and red hair band this fall. Subtle Snow White :)

I've seen a fair amount of bounding during the last few trips...although, I don't know if it's because folks really are bounding or because now that I know of it, I see it when a person really isn't bounding!

I am planning on doing this for the first time my next trip! I am going to do Snow White and Minnie, my BFF is going for Daisy and Tigger! I can not wait!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I'm planning my first Disneybounding next week on my birthday! I'm going as Ariel in a teal summer dress, a purple cardigan, a starfish hair clip and some sea shell jewellery!! I can't wait! :goodvibes

We visit the parks frequently and always see people in Disneybounding outfits. It is a lot of fun, sometimes you will see whole groups. Most often it is done in a vintage Dapper Day fashion. Very pretty!

Last week I wore a yellow dress with out any thought and I was asked if I was bounding as Belle by several people when I visited FF with DD... Lol

You don't have to limit yourself to characters, people even bound with attractions.

:-)

My friends and I did it last September. We all went Mary Poppins, LOL. We did Dapper Day the day before so it was a lot of dressing up that weekend. We planned to do it again in Feb. but 2 of us were unable to make it. I had a cool outfit all ready to go--Haunted Mansion inspired--but had to have surgery so I'm hoping to use it in an upcoming trip.

My friends and I have also discussed going as teacups. We had the idea and then we saw a picture of another group, maybe in WDW, wearing that very thing! :) A little disappointing, but it was awesome. Each person has a different color and the skirt is the teacup with a design on it.

Cool idea but the effort! It'd be so much easier just to go with the Mickey Mouse t-shrits lol

It's really doesn't have to be that much effort. Take my niece...just black shorts, purple shirt and a red necklace.

Exactly! It doesn't have to be any effort or it can be a whole production. Most go with something in between. I am not the type to enjoy something if nobody can even tell I've done it, so I go a little overboard at times. Mary Poppins was easy, though. I just wore a white sundress, red and white sandals, and I made a little tiny lace clip-on hat. Oh, and I added some little red bows around the bottom of my dress' skirt.

Here's my dd modeling the MP hat:
mpredribbon_zpsef5e8c85.jpg

I will be bounding on my trip in September! I can't wait! I'll be bounding as Minnie, Snow White, Goofy, and Mr. Smee::MinnieMo:goofy::woohoo:

I love this! A great way to 'dress up' in the parks when you're not allowed to dress up. I've been doing this for ages and calling it my 'inspired by...' looks :thumbsup2

It's really common, from the simple yellow skirt and blue shirt to more elaborate outfits with custom designs and accessories. It's a fun way to bring a little extra to your trip...and it's fun to see it all around!

I am working on my DD's Sebastian Disney bound outfit for our trip in January. I need some crab accessories!

On our last trip there was a young woman in Minnie inspired outfit with a rock a billy tone. She looked fantastic! I kept seeing her in DL but never got a chance to compliment her out fit, either on a ride or stuck to a bench with a sleeping baby on me.

I have a whole board on Pinterest for Disneybounding!! I want to do it in December when we go! I love seeing all the different outfits!

Its fun too if your dds think they are too old for princess dresses. Target has a perfect maxi dress for girls right now that we are using for tangled. Its light purple with pink accents, add a braid and various flower clips and my 11 yo is set. My 9 yo is doing aurora in a pink one shoulder maxi and a tiara. Im doing ariel with a target clearance maxi $12 thats a seafoam color, purple shell necklace and red starfish hairpiece. We are only doing it one day for fantasyland and princess pictures.
I would like to do the fairies too but dds will not agree to more than one day. Target has the perfect girls silver mist dress right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter