Disney+

• isabellea

Combining beach and Disney!
    FYI for those with Rakuten (previously Ebates). I just signed up for one year with $12.50 cash back.
    Nice! Too bad I didn't see this or thought at checking Rakuten before signing up. DH is the first watching something on Disney+...Mandalorian of course!

• DGsAtBLT

DIS Veteran
    We’re missing content compared to the US, aren’t we? I saw on Reddit people talking about Mickey Mouse Club and Disneyland Around the Seasons (I think this is an episode of wonderful world of color). That stinks.

Tndnknin

Earning My Ears
    We’re missing content compared to the US, aren’t we? I saw on Reddit people talking about Mickey Mouse Club and Disneyland Around the Seasons (I think this is an episode of wonderful world of color). That stinks.
    Can they confirm that it’s available to U S subscriber? I think that not everything is loaded yet on both sides of the border but I could be wrong.

TigerlilyAJ

DIS Veteran
    Has anyone been able to Chromecast? I can watch on my laptop or phone without issue, but it never Chromecasts. Wheels spin, and I get a failure message trying from either device.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM