Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Guys- please please reply to me if you know the answer to this- it won’t let me book my July trip. I have my December trip booked for 7 day.. I need to book 5 more for July. They’re saying it’s capping people’s days.. so we think they’ll eventually fix this or am I screwed
They should be able to fix this problem because it was working correctly earlier this morning. I was able to book 10 days across 2 reservations - one in Dec and one in Oct, and I am an AP holder. I am so sorry for what all of you are dealing with. Hang in there!!

There is no cap on days. A few folks in this thread have several trips (20+ days) and were able to get park reservations.
I have 3 trips total 14 days. an annual pass and only were able to book 6 days total! I was only able to book the first trip which is 6 days but I was able to put my husband on our 3 days for labor day because he is not going for part of the first trip

If anyone is still having issues - earlier in the day the trick to getting in, when you were still stuck on the countdown or the pink castle screen, was to find an alternate means of actually logging in. Those countdown and pink castle screens are just waiting to get you to the login prompt - I believe. So this was the trick to do:

Open the main mydisneyexperience page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

Do not hit the login....instead, go to find a Dining Reservation. Select any dates and search for any available ones out there - click the available time and it will take you to the login screen where you can login. After that it will direct you to finalize the reservation...hit the CANCEL button on the bottom left. This will send you back to the main screen

At this point, it may say you are signed in (hopefully) or may say you still need to sign in (not sure if that will happen for all), but at this point just use the pulldown to the Disney Park Pass System...I think this might be the direct link:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/
Yea - this hasn't worked either.

has anyone gotten anywhere with this in the last 30 minutes? 4 browsers, normal and incognito mode, and i can't get any availability for my 2nd park day. and the phone numbers won't even connect.....it's silent for 30 seconds and then the call fails, so I can't even plug my phone in and go about my business while on hold.
Same

I’m a Platinum AP holder and have been trying since 4AM (I’m in CA)
After getting kicked out several times I was able to just book 7/11-8/1 everyday for all of my resort stays. I still need 8/2, but I got kicked back out.
Everyday all open parks were still available when I booked them for my dates.

I haven't been able to add my son to our hotel reservation and without that I can't make a park reservation for him. I called a few days ago to add him and was told I couldn't add him until today. After 3h26min of calling, got through and was told STILL couldn't add him because the resort reservation site hasn't been released. I tried adding him on MDE and get "down for construction" page, so that sounds legit. Does anyone have advice? This is so frustrating. Our resort dates are July 18-22.

The "dining hack" hasn't been working for me, either. I either get the falcon or the castle every time. I can't see my plans or do anything without being taken to the falcon or castle now.

I hope the dining hack not working means theyre fixing the AP issues?

try the Dining Login hack I mentioned above..others have also mentioned it.
I've been trying this since 8:00 with no luck. However, I am logged into my account already on 3 devices. I just cannot get past that. The other 3 devices I cannot login at all, with or without dining.

Can you change or delete a park pass reservation once you have made it? I made a mistake and can't figure out how to go back and change it.

Not sure where to ask, but I’d love any help. We had a trip planned for June but moved it back in May to June 2021. I went online for the reservation of the parks, got through and discovered the tickets were not there, so I can’t reserve today. I know tickets will be June 28, is that at 7am? Can I just add them to my package without paying for the whole thing. I’m so bummed that the tickets didn’t transfer when I modified. Sorry I am usually so on top of things but not today....

When I got to the park pass system I didn't click on anything but the calendar and then I went zooming to my July dates and waited for it to show park choices and added my guest and boom was in. I was done in 2 or 3 minutes

I never selected any of these three buttons showing below
( this is a screenshot from someone else btw)

Does anyone know if at log in it is already highlighted or are you all clicking on Disney Resort Guest or whatever like shown below?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter