Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Good Morning!

Not much new here with us, I'm still flying from the big US Soccer win yesterday! (DH and I are huge soccer/football) fans and that's basically how we met. (watching the Euro Qualifiers on TV on a Sat morning at a football pub in NYC). :goodvibes We are kind of still newly married so the whole "how we met" thing always comes up...

So, now we're making plans for Saturday!! I cannot wait!!

Anyway, back to DCL business....we are definitely not going to switch as we never eat before like 7:30 -8pm anyway, so the late definitely works for us....

Jen, do you know how to arrange for any of us who want to sit together to do so? I have no clue.:confused:

Ok, I'll check in later! mmmm..waffles......

Hey sweetie! MORNIN' ALL!!

I am not getting notifications that there are posts for this thread so I will check on it. Didn't mean to leave ya alone! I was thinking how this thread got quiet in the past two days!

Here's the updated list. Please let me know if I have missed someone or something is not right. I will go through the threads again anyway though! hehe

webmiester- 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
JenGC-Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
Lorelei528-Lori-(42 Oct. 1), DH (33)-GTY Second Dining-Together seating
AllTexan-me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
Blanche_Neige-Me, Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining
CruiseCrasher-me(28) and DH(30)-GTY
shwarren70-me, DH, DD (7), and DS (2)

Has anyone seen shwarren70 lately?

I will call DCL to see how to go about seating whomever together. I am sure I will need ressie numbers so you can send me a private message with that. I dont know how confidential that needs to be but ya never know.

Thanks!! :yay:

We have no excursion plans. I would :love: to do the dolphins but x 5 $$$ :scared1:

In Nassau I was planning to go shopping a little bit, hopefully the kids will want to stay in the kids club. At CC we want to enjoys the :beach: and the kids, the twins have never been to the ocean before :)

We are going to WDW before our cruise, I just got us tickets for MNSSHP :goodvibes We can used the pirates costumes twice :thumbsup2

Now I'm thinking that I might want to book a massage :cloud9:, I'm sure my legs/feet will need it...

We have no excursion plans. I would :love: to do the dolphins but x 5 $$$ :scared1:

In Nassau I was planning to go shopping a little bit, hopefully the kids will want to stay in the kids club. At CC we want to enjoys the :beach: and the kids, the twins have never been to the ocean before :)

We are going to WDW before our cruise, I just got us tickets for MNSSHP :goodvibes We can used the pirates costumes twice :thumbsup2

Now I'm thinking that I might want to book a massage :cloud9:, I'm sure my legs/feet will need it...

OK the resort abbreviations always gets me. what is MNSSHP? Did you get free dining? I hope you did. That will save you MEGA bucks!! I just canceled mine. I was going to go Oct 30th but I chose this cruise instead. Glad I did!! :teeth: There goes another rabbit! He has my waffle! Stop that!

My mom is going to book a massage. I am not that thrilled with massages. Unless I have the wost headache and just need one to take care of that, I dont like them.

I am still unsure of Nassau. I would love to look around, but foreign countries scare me. :scared:

More after lunch. I have to go walk this cherry coke (nope not diet!) and Doritos that I had for breakfast off. :scared1:

Jen-
I also think Cruisecrasher (the other Lorelei/Lori) and her DH and also tinkerbell87512 asked to be seated with us...so it might be 2 tables of peeps...

Blanche-Neige, oh! It's Marianne, right?
When are you going to MNSSHP? We're going on the 28th, I cannot wait! Have you been before? We went 2 years ago and LOVED it. Do not miss the parade and if you can, stay for the second parade as it's less crowded. The Headless Horseman is to NOT BE MISSED. (And he rides by fast, so ya gotta like concentrate!) :rotfl:

1. webmiester - 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
  2. JenGC - Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
  3. Lorelei528 - Lori (42 Oct. 1), DH (33)-GTY Second Dining-Together seating
  4. AllTexan me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
  5. Blanche_Neige - Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining
  6. CruiseCrasher - me(28) and DH(30)-GTY
  7. shwarren70 - me, DH, DD (7), and DS (2)

Wow only 7 of us :confused3 Do you think we will get more as we get closer:confused:

or maybe the ship is halfway full and we will all receive upgrades pixiedust:

OK the resort abbreviations always gets me. what is MNSSHP? Did you get free dining? I hope you did. That will save you MEGA bucks!! I just canceled mine. I was going to go Oct 30th but I chose this cruise instead. Glad I did!! :teeth: There goes another rabbit! He has my waffle! Stop that!

My mom is going to book a massage. I am not that thrilled with massages. Unless I have the wost headache and just need one to take care of that, I dont like them.

I am still unsure of Nassau. I would love to look around, but foreign countries scare me. :scared:

More after lunch. I have to go walk this cherry coke (nope not diet!) and Doritos that I had for breakfast off. :scared1:

I booked 2 rooms at the All star Movies. One with myself and the twins, got the kids play free promotion save about 400$ and the other room with DH and DS (10) and they got free dinning save about 400$ :woohoo:

MNSSHP= Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween party !!! we have never been but I heard it was amazing. A few years ago, DS (10) and I went to the "Pirate and Princess Party" and is was awesome!!!

OK what is that about the rabbit:confused3

Jen-
I also think Cruisecrasher (the other Lorelei/Lori) and her DH and also tinkerbell87512 asked to be seated with us...so it might be 2 tables of peeps...

Blanche-Neige, oh! It's Marianne, right?
When are you going to MNSSHP? We're going on the 28th, I cannot wait! Have you been before? We went 2 years ago and LOVED it. Do not miss the parade and if you can, stay for the second parade as it's less crowded. The Headless Horseman is to NOT BE MISSED. (And he rides by fast, so ya gotta like concentrate!) :rotfl:

yep, it's Marianne

we are going the same night :woohoo: I have never been. I will stay as long as my kids permit me too... How are the fireworks?

The fireworks are great!

Last time we did lots of trick or treating, and we did the Villian meet and greet and watched the parade (late one) and fireworks.

This time we're going to try and do more rides and less trick or treating!:lmao:

It's really such a great night! Soo much fun! I know quite a number of people going that night between DIS and Passporters and DISbrides!

1. webmiester - 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
  2. JenGC - Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
  4. AllTexan me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
  5. Blanche_Neige - Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining

Wow only 7 of us :confused3 Do you think we will get more as we get closer:confused:

I vote for upgrades! :)

Pirate Party pirate:

Are any of you going to dress up?

Oh girlfriend! I am going to be SOOOOO dressed up! My mother (the seamstress) is going to make this pirate outfit for Victoria. It is going to be with all the Minnie Mouse materials. It is ADORABLE!!

I am going to take her old outfit (the one that Mom made and then left when she found the pattern to this one). It will be a white peasant dress with black with white polka dot sleeves, and then a red with white polka dot skirt that will come up at the hip. Maybe some Minnie mouses embroidered on them. I CANT WAIT!! Oh boy, I am going to have to pace myself.

What about you?

OK what is that about the rabbit:confused3

Hehe the rabbit is kind of a joke. "Hi I have OCD and it really hasnt affected my life too much....hey! did you see that rabbit? I like rabbits. Where was I?" Meaning, I get distracted way too easily. :)

That is all that has said they wanted to be on the FE list. I am thinking since this thread doesn't really have that many people on it that it will be not full at all. I dont mind an upgrade as long as they deal with my bags. I guess it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world to have different rooms on the two cruises. The only advantage is that you dont have to wait for your bags, but big deal! I dont plan on changing my clothes in 2 hours! LOL OK I vote for upgrades too!!! (because THAT determines if we get them or not :rotfl2:)

oooh....upgrade.....

We upgraded already once level when we booked (remember the cabin was originally free) to a Navigator's Verandah....but I'd love a regular verandey thingy!

I don't think we'll dress up. Originally we were and that way we'd use the same costumes for MNSSHP.

But the last time we spent like loads of $ on awful costumes for MNSSHP, we ended up not wearing them at all because it was just way too hot at WDW. So, we just bought ourselves special halloween ears and wore those.

Not sure what we'll do as far as Pirate garb goes...maybe some hats or bandanas or something simple...:confused3 If anyone has ideas, throw them out there for me! :goodvibes

oooh....upgrade.....

We upgraded already once level when we booked (remember the cabin was originally free) to a Navigator's Verandah....but I'd love a regular verandey thingy!

I don't think we'll dress up. Originally we were and that way we'd use the same costumes for MNSSHP.

But the last time we spent like loads of $ on awful costumes for MNSSHP, we ended up not wearing them at all because it was just way too hot at WDW. So, we just bought ourselves special halloween ears and wore those.

Not sure what we'll do as far as Pirate garb goes...maybe some hats or bandanas or something simple...:confused3 If anyone has ideas, throw them out there for me! :goodvibes
That's right! You are now an official DVCer! congrats! I havent been able to bring myself to do that yet. I want to see what the economy will be after 2012! :rotfl2:

Hey sweetie! MORNIN' ALL!!

I am not getting notifications that there are posts for this thread so I will check on it. Didn't mean to leave ya alone! I was thinking how this thread got quiet in the past two days!

Here's the updated list. Please let me know if I have missed someone or something is not right. I will go through the threads again anyway though! hehe

webmiester- 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
JenGC-Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
AllTexan-me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
Blanche_Neige-Me, Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining

Has anyone seen shwarren70 lately?

I will call DCL to see how to go about seating whomever together. I am sure I will need ressie numbers so you can send me a private message with that. I dont know how confidential that needs to be but ya never know.

Thanks!! :yay:

Please add me! I will send you my ressie number!

Jen-

Yes! Thanks for remembering me!!! :goodvibes

For those thinking of MNSSHP it's truly a blast! The fireworks and atmosphere are great. Not scary at all if you have little kids. So many characters are out in their Halloween costumes also a lot of rare characters that arent around the parks on a regular basis.

Please add me! I will send you my ressie number!

Oh I am so sorry! I somehow skipped over you! OCD again :rotfl2: (I blame any mistake on it even though I have not been diagnosed with it. It works!)

Yes please send me the ressie number to jcoss@comcast.net I will be able to keep it better.

FE UPDATE!!!

tinkerbell87512-23-GTY second dining-together seating

First meet, at the pool at 3:00ish?? We can meet up earlier if you want. Webmeister and I will be boarding around 10ish so I can be anywhere on the ship. The lab doesn't open up so more than likely we will be near a pool. OO! We should have T-SHIRTS made!!! :yay: (am I going too far here? hehe)

Also, we have 7 signed up for second seating so we are still in one table.

FE UPDATE!!!

tinkerbell87512-23-GTY second dining-together seating

What happen to Jule the one that started this thread? did he jump ship?

What happen to Jule the one that started this thread? did he jump ship?

I KNOW, right?!?!?!

I've been thinking the same thing for a bit now...

The irony of it all!

Jen-
I owe you an e-mail anyway...but will e-mail you probably over the weekend re: FE and ressie #. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter