Disney Wishables

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I keep hearing about a line of mini plushies called Disney Wishables and I would like to know more about them? From what I learned about them Disney Wishables are a Disney Parks exclusive line and the characters that they have as Wishables are The Fab Five Star Wars characters Marvel characters and the newest Disney Wishables just released are the Guardians Of The Galaxy characters with Star Lord being the most sought after Wishable. Are the Disney Wishables like the Funko plushies?

I got my very first Disney Wishable today and I got the Rocket Wishable and it is so awesome and I was amazed at how huggable and soft Rocket was and even my cat likes it too and I plan to collect more Wishables when more come out

I got my hands on an R2D2 Wishable today and the tag on it says Star Tours and I would like to know if it's part of a set of Star Tours Star Wars themed Wishables?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter