Disney Wish: post your best tips/advice here!

Here's a basic question... What are the first and second meal seating times? And the theater show times are still the same time as well?

Be nice to know the possible dining rotations on the four night cruises....
This is what someone is my August cruise group was provided from the shoreside concierge team when they inquired:

#1 1923, World's of Marvel, World's of Marvel, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure
#2 World's of Marvel, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, 1923
#3 Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, 1923, 1923, World's of Marvel

If you connect to the ships wifi (DCL-GUEST) while in the terminal, you can chat with Guest Services using the DCL Navigator app to get the locations for your cruise as they may be different.
You can chat if you are lucky. Not in the terminal, but while on the ship, I joined the queue to chat with Guest Services. Several times I got down to position 1 in the queue, but then it would say an error had occurred and it added me back to the end of the queue (further back than when I originally joined). One time (after a couple hours of waiting) I was connected, but since I wasn't staring at my phone the whole time, I didn't notice and then ended the chat after about a minute. I'm glad the issue I wanted to discuss wasn't urgent.

You can chat if you are lucky. Not in the terminal, but while on the ship, I joined the queue to chat with Guest Services. Several times I got down to position 1 in the queue, but then it would say an error had occurred and it added me back to the end of the queue (further back than when I originally joined). One time (after a couple hours of waiting) I was connected, but since I wasn't staring at my phone the whole time, I didn't notice and then ended the chat after about a minute. I'm glad the issue I wanted to discuss wasn't urgent.
Same for me. Spent over 7 hours trying to chat with GS and kept getting set back to beginning of queue. And when I finally got through I got a smart-A.

I had no problem chatting with Guest Services while in the terminal at PC on July 19th.

This is what someone is my August cruise group was provided from the shoreside concierge team when they inquired:

#1 1923, World's of Marvel, World's of Marvel, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure
#2 World's of Marvel, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, 1923
#3 Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, 1923, 1923, World's of Marvel

Is the repeated restaurants always on back to back nights? It seems odd that they would do that. I would have thought you would just repeat your first night's restaurant on the last night.

During the Media cruise they changed AquaMouse rules from allowing single riders to needing two people (at least from the experience of the vloggers I watch).

Just wondered if since then anyone was able to or saw people ride SR on AquaMouse? It would just change how I did this because I was going to go early/late to avoid a long queue but if I can't ride solo I'll need to join a bigger queue and hope theres another single rider.

Last edited:
We were two friends and only got one of every gift (I looked in the tote and there was one band and one lanyard). I had to go to guest service and request a second of everything. Our other friends in the next cabin got two of everything right off the bat. There was only one lanyard in the tote bag and then my friend got one when they delivered the other tote.

Everyone seemed to get a different answer when they asked about missing gifts. Some were told one per cabin, we were told one per household. Since we live in different households we then got the other gifts. I was not pushy about it at all and just asked if that how it was supposed to be. She saw that we both lived on the same street name so she thinks that was the mix up....they never checked the actual house numbers.

I spoke to a family of 4 and they only got one lanyard in their tote as well.

MJ
We were on the MV and had two rooms with 5 of us total. We received two tote bags in each room. I had no idea there were lanyards in them. When I asked a couple of people at the pool, they said the totes had the lanyards and that EACH Platinum person in the room was supposed to get the tote bag. I went to Guest Services and they gave us one more.

During the Media cruise they changed AquaMouse rules from allowing single riders to needing two people (at least from the experience of the vloggers I watch).

Just wondered if since then anyone was able to or saw people ride SR on AquaMouse? It would just change how I did this because I was going to go early/late to avoid a long queue but if I can't ride solo I'll need to join a bigger queue and hope theres another single rider.
We were on the MV and they allowed single riders.

What did change was the first day we did the AquaMouse there was water that would shoot out from the screens. On the days following, no more water would come out from the cartoons. We heard that passengers complained about not expecting the water from the screens and it would get in their eyes and contacts. I wear contacts, didn't have an issue and thought it was a great addition to the slide.

Is the repeated restaurants always on back to back nights? It seems odd that they would do that. I would have thought you would just repeat your first night's restaurant on the last night.
The repeat restaurant will always be on pirate night. All 3 restaurants will have the pirate menu that night.

If you had 1923 back to back, would you be able to do the Walt side one night and the Roy side the other night so you could experience both rooms?

If you had 1923 back to back, would you be able to do the Walt side one night and the Roy side the other night so you could experience both rooms?
Since you're assigned to the same table, you'll be on the same side for both nights. On our cruise (7/10-13), 1923 was doing both lunch and breakfast as well so you could always go during one of those times to experience the other side.

Edited to change dinner to breakfast.

Last edited:
We had embarkation lunch on the Roy side. The Walt side was reserved for Concierge for embarkation lunch.

Our table #103 was on the Walt side for dinner.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter