Disney Trivia December 2020 Exercise Challenge

Good morning, and welcome to the very last day of 2020!! :jumping3::Pinkbounc:bounce:

Let's finish out the month by circling back to Walt's original park, Disneyland:

What year did Disneyland open? (Hint: this year was its 65th birthday!)

How long did it take Disneyland to sell a million admission tickets?

Less than two months (September 8, 1955).

Which princess's castle graces Disneyland?

Sleeping Beauty. Cinderella prefers Florida.

Who is Jingles?

The carousel horse decorated with a tribute to Mary Poppins.

Who wrote the iconic "It's a Small World" song?

The Sherman Brothers

What Disneyland attraction included real human bones upon opening?

Pirates of the Caribbean

Which Disneyland attraction was the first to cost more than the entire park had cost to open?

Space Mountain ($20 million in 1977 compared to Disneyland's $17 million two decades earlier). On the other hand, Galaxy's Edge reportedly cost in the region of $1 billion.

And with that, I'm calling December trivia a wrap! I'll be back to collect all last minutes, so keep 'em coming.

Wishing us all a very happy 2021!

215 - horses, walking, upper body weights, and knee rehab

2335/2300

And that does it for me this year. Here's to a happy 2021 for us all! 🥳

Thanks for great month, sophy1996. The trivia was both entertaining and enlightening.

P.S. 4 correct on the last set of trivia questions. I didn't think I would get any right when I saw it was about DIsneyland, so I'm very happy with that!

I will take on January, but I'm feeling low energy lately, so I'm just going to keep up with our minutes and not base the month around a theme. Hope that's okay. I'll be back with a link once I have the thread up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter