Disney Systems Down

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just called 407-W-DISNEY, went through all of the prompts and had an agent answer asking me what he could help me with today. I told him I was looking to see if there were any pin codes associated with me and was told "oh, sorry. We are having our systems upgraded and won't have access to do anything until later this afternoon." When I asked why there was no recording stating this ahead of time, so as not to waste time or money on the call :mad: :headache:, he said he thought there was one. He confirmed that it was both the reservation system, as well as dining. Just thought I would let you know.

The reservations-resort and dining have been working fine for me this morning. Maybe the CM was having trouble with their personal workstation?

I also used the dining system without trouble this morning, right around 6:45am...:confused3

It has been a mess this week for sure! Several times I've gotten error messages when trying to look at my reservations, it took me 3 days to finally do online check-in because it kept giving me an error, I also checked availability a few times and everything came up unavailable. Hopefully these system upgrades will be finished soon. :)

I wasn't able to get into the dining system until 8:30 (EST). When I called, I was told the website and dining reservations were down for "enhancements." Which I think is code for "it's broken and we don't know why." I was able to get all the ADRs I wanted and they're actually showing up in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter