!!! Disney Sweatshirt Exchange !!!.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
We had a request for this one after the tee shirt exchange. Now since days are getting colder, it is time to move on to:
The Disney Sweatshirt Exchange!! :mickeyjum

The minimum for this exchange is going to be $20.00.
The title says it.....this exchange is for a Disney sweatshirt :mickeyjum
Sign-ups will go until October 8. Mail date will be October 15. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
sweatshirt size
Do you prefer: crew neck, hoodie, zip up or just a long sleeve tee-type? (please list your top 2....just in case):
Favorite Disney characters
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally....MUST be by air?
Willing to be an elf if needed?

I leave for Disney World Thursday morning. So if you can get me a name by Wednesday evening, I can pick up a sweatshirt while I'm there. Thanks!

I leave for Disney World Thursday morning. So if you can get me a name by Wednesday evening, I can pick up a sweatshirt while I'm there. Thanks!

Now that we have a couple of sign-ups, I can :yay:

I will try to remember to tomorrow evening...........if I don't shoot me a PM reminder.
I am still recovery from being away for a week........why does it take so long?? :eek:

This is going to be a small exchange............more people are definitely welcome to join in ::yes::

Hi, I'm leaving tomorrow too!:cheer2: Have a great time! Sadly, I'm not joining the exchange. Too much on my plate right now.

Only a couple of more days to sign-ups. Names will probably go out Sunday evening.

Happy weekend!!

Time is almost up for this one.............anyone else want to join in?

And with that....the sign-ups are closed.

Changing computers and the names will be going out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter