Disney Survey on attractions

I hope those of you that got the Muppet survey did the right thing and threatened to chain yourselves to it if they ever try and remove it. Because...Muppets for God's sake!

LOVE CoP, but isn't it SUPPOSED to be updated every so often? The final "look to the future" scene feels like a time capsule. Don't remove it, but DO update it!

Carousal of Progress and Impressions de France for me. Thought Impressions was already closed.

I hope those of you that got the Muppet survey did the right thing and threatened to chain yourselves to it if they ever try and remove it. Because...Muppets for God's sake!

LOVE CoP, but isn't it SUPPOSED to be updated every so often? The final "look to the future" scene feels like a time capsule. Don't remove it, but DO update it!

YES!!! I love the Muppet show. It’s such a great place to relax in the park. I did my part...all high ratings

My husband got the survey, and his questions were about American Adventure and Muppets. But he tried to pass the survey to me halfway through (because I'm much more detailed and opinionated) but when I click the link it says the survey was already completed though he never finished or submitted. SO sad I didn't get to sing the praises of Muppets!

And re: Aerosmith... I always thought it'd be cool to redo that as the Monsters Inc door chase scene! Of course, to really make it work you'd have to replace the track with an inverted coaster.

Carousal of Progress and Impressions de France for me. Thought Impressions was already closed.
Impressions de France only airs certain times a day because it started sharing the theater with the Beauty and the Beast sing-a-long.

Wish I would get a survey to comment on how much I like the Enchanted Tiki Room.

I got Tiki Room and Country Bears. which are the ones I wanted to answer the most. I told them they should both be longer and they give me all the positive feels.

I got Tiki Room and Country Bears. which are the ones I wanted to answer the most. I told them they should both be longer and they give me all the positive feels.
Didn't the Tiki Room used to be longer, or just the Disneyland version? We have a vintage vinyl record of the Enchanted Tiki Room that we listen to probably at least once a week and I know it has to be longer than the current show.

Didn't the Tiki Room used to be longer, or just the Disneyland version? We have a vintage vinyl record of the Enchanted Tiki Room that we listen to probably at least once a week and I know it has to be longer than the current show.
Tiki and the Bears both used to be longer.

If I had been asked about Boneyard, I couldn’t have clicked the buttons for “Anxious”, “Stressed” and “Disoriented” fast enough when asked how it made me feel. Pretty sure I lost the kids in there every time before they outgrew it.

I went into major anxiety mode the first time we walked into the Boneyard with my son - we were out of there in under 15 minutes. Which is about how long it took for me to breathlessly clamor around the stairs/slides/climbing areas looking for him, breaking out into a sweat and screaming his name out like a banchee while dodging 15 year old's practicing parkour and trying not to bulldoze alarmingly solo barely able to walk toddlers.

NEVER. AGAIN.

I do tiki maybe one a year. I did it today just because we had done the entire park. I didn’t see any issues at all. We waiting until the “preshow” started to get in line after our dole whip. I much prefer the laugh floor, but I really don’t see the comparison. Tiki is never going to be over crowded. But LF has issues with the mic sharing and congested entrance.

I got one for Everest today too. There was a few opportunities to mention the Yeti, and I almost did in a gesture of solidarity for this forum who has strong feelings about it 🤣 but didn't want them tear the whole ride down as that's the feeling I got from the survey questions👀
I did....but I cushioned it with superlatives, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter