Disney Springs Reopening Updates

KBoopaloo

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned in a previous thread that it might be helpful to have a spot for listing what will and will not be open on May 20 when Disney Springs starts its phased reopening. Since we are starting to get some news from individual locations about their plans, I figured we could post them here.

Confirmed opening on May 20:
STK
Wine Bar George
Haagen Dazs
Wolfgang Puck
YeSake
Erin Mckenna's Bakery NYC
Joffrey's
The Polite Pig
Frontera Cocina
Earl of Sandwich
Uniqlo, Ron John Surf Sop, Pele Soccer, American Threads, Anthropologie, Crystal Arts, Free People, Pop Gallery
Sunshine Churros
Planet Hollywood
Chicken Guy

Confirmed NOT opening on May 20:
Raglan Road
Homecomin’
Splitsville
Jaleo
Morimoto - opening May 22
Vivo Gelato - opening May 22
Pizza Ponte - opening May 22
Lily Pulitzer
World of Disney - opening May 27
Marketplace Coop - opening May 27
D-luxe burger - opening May 27

Disney CMs being called back May 24 for possible May 27 opening of Disney operated venues?

Some updates here: https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...t-disney-springs-in-disney-world-on-may-20th/

Last edited:
Someone mentioned in a previous thread that it might be helpful to have a spot for listing what will and will not be open on May 20 when Disney Springs starts its phased reopening. Since we are starting to get some news from individual locations about their plans, I figured we could post them here.

Confirmed opening on May 20:
STK
Wine Bar George

Confirmed NOT opening on May 20:
Raglan Road
Homecomin’
Splitsville
maybe link where you are getting the "confirmations" from
The official site is this one https://www.disneysprings.com/

maybe link where you are getting the "confirmations" from
The official site is this one https://www.disneysprings.com/
From what I can tell, the Springs website is not updating location by location but the site is also not particularly friendly to navigate and seems to be behind the news- when I click on the calendar on the Springs site, it still shows that the Springs is closed entirely on May 20 and dates afterwards.

The Disney Food Blog has been reaching out to locations and has been updating when they receive confirmation from representatives from the restaurants themselves. I will add that link to the original post for now.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...t-disney-springs-in-disney-world-on-may-20th/

AMC also will not be open. Hasn’t been “officially” confirmed, but movie theaters across the country wont be open on the 20th, and DeSantis has been adamant that movie theaters will be in one of the later phases.

Same goes for NBA experience, hasn’t been official, but I cant imagine that would open on the 20th

I am trying to think of which outfits are Disney run - is this list correct? What else?
Jock Lindsey's
D-Luxe Burger

I think nearly all of the outdoor kiosks are Disney run. Possibly Amorette’s as well? I couldn’t get a clear answer on that one through Google.

I’d guess many of the regular stores (Levi’s, Underarmour, Uniqlo, etc.) will open up. Outlet stores are chomping at the bit to reopen

I’d guess many of the regular stores (Levi’s, Underarmour, Uniqlo, etc.) will open up. Outlet stores are chomping at the bit to reopen

they are? I’m in Georgia and have a kohl’s a mile from my house. Still closed and I don’t think anything prevents them from opening.

I am wondering how they are going to handle the parking elevators. There are some folks that probably can't use the escalators. In thinking further, I am also eager to see if all 3 parking structures will be open starting on the 20th.

I presume that the boats between the West Side and Marketplace are a no-go.

AMC also will not be open. Hasn’t been “officially” confirmed, but movie theaters across the country wont be open on the 20th, and DeSantis has been adamant that movie theaters will be in one of the later phases.

Same goes for NBA experience, hasn’t been official, but I cant imagine that would open on the 20th
AMC said a few weeks ago, that none of their theaters will open before around early to Mid july, even if they are allowed to by gov't authorities. They want to have fresh movies that were already scheduled to be release during that time frame.

Most of the 3rd party Springs restaurants are still accepting reservations for June 1 despite Disney no longer accepting June ADRs so I have added that to the first post. Maybe some of these places are waiting until June 1 to avoid Memorial Day crowds but I do wonder if some might open without any announcement before June 1 to test out their new models of operation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!