Disney Springs Reopening Updates

Looks like lots of places are now accepting reservations for June 1 so I added that to the first post. My guess is that some of these places are waiting until June 1 to avoid Memorial Day crowds but I do wonder if some might open without any announcement before June 1 to test out their new models of operation.

Weren't these places always accepting reservations for June 1st? Disney was accepting reservations property-wide for June 1st before they pushed that to July 1st a few days ago

Weren't these places always accepting reservations for June 1st? Disney was accepting reservations property-wide for June 1st before they pushed that to July 1st a few days ago
I think you are right but I it seemed worth mentioning in the first post since they are still taking reservations for June 1 while other Disney run restaurants are not. I'll edit my previous post to note that this is not new.

Any news of when World of Disney will open?
WoD is Disney owned, they have said none of their Disney owned stores or restaurants are reopening on the 20th'I have a friend who asked to be transfered to DS if the parks are not open and she has yet to hear back (she works at MK strollers)

WoD is Disney owned, they have said none of their Disney owned stores or restaurants are reopening on the 20th'I have a friend who asked to be transfered to DS if the parks are not open and she has yet to hear back (she works at MK strollers)
I guess its all baby steps right now

Anyone know if the boats will be running at DS? Believe it or not, that is a major plus for us. I didn't see anything yesterday from Disney.

Anyone know if the boats will be running at DS? Believe it or not, that is a major plus for us. I didn't see anything yesterday from Disney.
I don't know but I don't think so, since they are operated by Disney. But I'll be there day 1 at whatever time they open so you can follow along on the live stream and see for yourself :) I'm also going to CityWalk tomorrow if anyone is curious how it looks like

I considered driving down to CityWalk for tomorrow evening, but not sure if Toothsome (or what) will be open. Yeah...we might watch the live stream(s).

I tend to agree that the boats are likely not going to be running. They could only put a few guests onboard given the current situation and would probably cost more to run than the benefit.

I don't know but I don't think so, since they are operated by Disney. But I'll be there day 1 at whatever time they open so you can follow along on the live stream and see for yourself :) I'm also going to CityWalk tomorrow if anyone is curious how it looks like

DD reserved Margaritaville there last night for this weekend, but had to take Sun since Sat was booked.

Where will you be streaming?

Disney isn't comfortable opening their own stores 10 days before June.

It took 2 months between Disneytown and the park opening in China.

Chapek said "Allow me to clarify. We have taken reservations for July, but that should not mean we’re operating in July yet."

As much as we all want WDW to reopen in June, the reality is that we're probably looking at July/August at the earliest :(

Disney isn't comfortable opening their own stores 10 days before June.

It took 2 months between Disneytown and the park opening in China.

Chapek said "Allow me to clarify. We have taken reservations for July, but that should not mean we’re operating in July yet."

As much as we all want WDW to reopen in June, the reality is that we're probably looking at July/August at the earliest :(
I understand your point, some people just chose to look at things differently and that's alright

If the CMs are being recalled beginning May 24 does that mean they will actually be open May 24 or just back at work?

Morimoto opening the 22

We look forward to welcoming back our guests on Friday May 22nd.

Street Food will be open at 11:30 a.m. and our dining room will open from 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

To enhance health and safety measures, guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking.

Ensuring current social distancing procedures are upheld via the redesign of table layouts for seating guests as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/MorimotoAsiaFla/posts/2891047784354601&width=500" width="500" height="446" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!