Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spider-Man Mask Rings Collection

We’re putting the finishing touches on this web-slinging ring collection featuring Peter Parker, Miles Morales, and Ghost-Spider, coming soon to RockLove.com!

Keep your Spidey-Senses tuned for news- or sign up for our newsletter to find out when this collection launches.

Marvel_X_RockLove_Spider-Man_Ring_Presale_Banner.jpg

Marvel_X_RockLove_Spider-Man_Rings_Lifestyle_Images_3_of_6_600x600.jpg

Marvel_X_RockLove_Spider-Man_Rings_Lifestyle_Images_5_of_6_600x600.jpg

Is the D23 Figment pin going out of stock for anyone else? The actual merchandise listing doesn't show out of stock, and I'm able to add 2 to my bag with no issue. Once I click on "Check Out", though, it switches to out of stock. Refreshing the cart page clears the out of stock notice, so I can't tell if it's really out of stock or just ShopDisney being ShopDisney.

Is the D23 Figment pin going out of stock for anyone else? The actual merchandise listing doesn't show out of stock, and I'm able to add 2 to my bag with no issue. Once I click on "Check Out", though, it switches to out of stock. Refreshing the cart page clears the out of stock notice, so I can't tell if it's really out of stock or just ShopDisney being ShopDisney.
When I look at the listing, it shows a limit of 1 per guest. Maybe the 2 in your cart is the problem?

It was hitting low stock and bouncing between out of stock and in stock around the time you posted this comment. Seems to be fully out of stock now?

Honestly was surprised it lasted as long as it did. I was thinking they'd be gone within the hour at most. Just hoping they kept better track of inventory this time and didn't massively oversell like they did the Stitch pin several months ago.

When I look at the listing, it shows a limit of 1 per guest. Maybe the 2 in your cart is the problem?

Limit was 2 per person. Showed that on the item page for me and that's what was in the original announcement. I was able to order 2 right at 8am when the pin dropped.

Ravensburger Brings the Baddies to Disney100 with New Villainous Games

1686090772692.png
Disney Villainous: Introduction to Evil (Disney100 Edition) revamps four classic Disney villains: Ursula, Maleficent, Captain Hook, and Prince John. The limited-edition, Target-exclusive game will feature simpler gameplay to introduce new players to the game. The platinum foil packaging and special Disney100 sticker flow seamlessly with other Disney100 merchandise. The game will be available for preorder starting on June 20.

1686090863212.png
Just in time for spooky season, Ravensburger is also making a Disney Villainous game inspired by the big bad in The Nightmare Before Christmas. While Ravensburger is taking an official stance on the “Is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween or Christmas movie?” debate, players will love playing the role of Oogie Boogie as he tries to dethrone Jack Skellington! This title, which will be available in October, is the first single-character expansion in the Disney Villainous line. This means that it must be combined with other titles in the Villainous series and cannot be played alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!