Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Question about magic bands. Do they still have the cheaper plain color ones or just the ones that are like $45 or more? Can you get the cheaper ones on property?

Just arrived today. Vintage Bradley Swiss made mechanical watch. In the original packaging. Most likely overpaid by a little but, Good Golly Miss Molly she's a beaut Clark. I will be wearing this sparingly of course. It will be reserved for when I am in the Kingdom.

Just arrived today. Vintage Bradley Swiss made mechanical watch. In the original packaging. Most likely overpaid by a little but, Good Golly Miss Molly she's a beaut Clark. I will be wearing this sparingly of course. It will be reserved for when I am in the Kingdom.
Very nice! I can't imagine what you paid.

I got my first Mickey watch at D23 Expo from Citizen last year (not vintage). It got me wanting to start a collection... like I need more stuff taking up my money

Very nice! I can't imagine what you paid.

I got my first Mickey watch at D23 Expo from Citizen last year (not vintage). It got me wanting to start a collection... like I need more stuff taking up my money

It is like new condition. Wasn't too expensive. I am so excited. Is this thread only for new merchandise? I am a collector, but also collect vintage / older memorabilia. Is there a thread dedicated for such items?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!