Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It is like new condition. Wasn't too expensive. I am so excited. Is this thread only for new merchandise? I am a collector, but also collect vintage / older memorabilia. Is there a thread dedicated for such items?
Typically anything New in the Parks, shopDisney or online is posted here. I’m not sure there is a thread for vintage Merch. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Disney Springs UGG Store Closing Permanently Next Week

The UGG store’s final day of operation will be February 15, 2023. The store is located in the covered section of Town Center.

View attachment 738822
Sadly I'm not surprised. I went there in December to buy new Ugg slippers (the ones I have now are really old, like maybe 10 years?) and the store was very disorganized. They had maybe, 2 or 3 people working there and they didn't have a lot of inventory. Also the majority of people in the store were looking around and weren't trying anything on or buying anything. They didn't have my size so I ended up going to my local Macy's instead.

Elemental Nature Refresh Brings New Parts to Savi’s Workshop at Hollywood Studios

89DCF370-59E3-4C2E-A5F2-BD09B1BD849D.jpeg

FDEEC291-FA3F-4CF7-B861-B127C83953B3.jpeg

1676042453019.jpeg

Is Wonderground Gallery abck at Co-Op yet? If not, where is it? It's my favorite store.
I just did a quick search. You can find them at this store…

Disney's Wonderful World of Memories

Guests can now take home the art of WonderGround Gallery located at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories. Disney fans and art aficionados will appreciate how today’s most innovative artists and illustrators put their personal spin on Disney’s incredible legacy—from animated classics loved by generations to some of the world’s most popular characters, theme parks and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter