Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New ‘Star Wars’ The Black Series Action Figure Sets Arrive at Disneyland

You can purchase these at First Order Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park.

Star Wars First Order Action Figure Set – $74.99

star-wars-figures-disneyland-10-1000x750-1.jpg

Star Wars Galactic Creatures Action Figure Set – $34.99.

star-wars-figures-disneyland-8-1200x900.jpg

Sneak Peek! Exclusive Merchandise and Enchanting Memories Await Aboard the Disney Wish

5DB91525-92E4-4D6A-AB22-8504A30DF15C.jpeg

The Disney Wish will feature an elegant retail district that runs between the Grand Hall and the Walt Disney Theatre on deck 3. On either side of this shop-lined promenade, five distinct venues will offer exclusive Disney merchandise and luxury gifts like jewelry, watches and accessories.

One of these shops, Treasures Untold, will be your go-to destination for signature Disney Cruise Line collectibles, including our largest selection of Pandora Jewelry ever, plus limited-time Artist Spotlight collections and guest-favorite Dooney & Bourke handbags. (Check out the new Disney Wish inaugural design on the tote bag!)

i2487tylu2i4t9p8yuhj35te3aaa.jpg

0314ZO_3219CM3b.jpg

In a new location on deck 5, returning Disney cruisers will find a familiar sight: Mickey’s Mainsail, a fleet mainstay filled with Disney Cruise Line-themed souvenirs and gifts, plus even more Disney Wish exclusives — like the special-edition Loungefly mini-backpack and headband above. And on the upper decks, Dory’s Forget-Me-Knots will feature swimwear, water-play gear and fun graphic tees inspired by favorite Disney stories.

Mickey, Minnie, and More Make New Magnets Unique

You can find them at Tommorrowland Light and Power Co.

magnet

The Hunchback of Notre Dame magnet - along with the thoughtful gypsy, the magnet uses a plethora of bright shades and the bold figure of Notre Dame set in the background.

magnet

“it’s a small world” takes Mickey and Minnie Mouse on a ride through “a world of love” in a darling pastel themed option.

magnet4-1024x768.jpeg
David McNeley’s painting, “I’m Proud of You” also received the magnet treatment. Signed by the artist under his professional name, McBiff, the painting celebrates the relationship between Walt Disney and his little buddy, Mickey Mouse.

275711819_301063865481386_9078723977577144080_n-scaled-e1648562361179-1024x615.jpeg

Kingdom Hearts also is now available as a magnet featuring not only the game’s characters but also Donald Duck, Goofy and Mickey Mouse. A new version of the game just released on February 10th for Nintendo Switch.

New Summer Gear Arrives at Creations Shop in EPCOT

Tee-39.jpg

The shorts retail for $36.99.

They pair perfectly with this Aristocrats t-shirt.
Tee-4.jpg

The t-shirt retails for $36.99.

Tee-35.jpg

Tee-33.jpg

Tee-32.jpg

Next up is a bright orange Alice In Wonderland themed tank top.
Tee-28.jpg

This shirt retails for $36.99.

You can coordinate your look with these matching orange shorts.
Tee-25.jpg

Tee-21.jpg

The tagline reads “Don’t Just Fly, Soar!”

This tank coordinates with a cute pair of blue shorts with diagonal stripes on one leg and an additional image of Dumbo.
Tee-18.jpg

The tank also retails for $36.99. Along with the shorts.

Tee-12.jpg

It features mutlicolored Mickey icons as well as a print of Mickey’s hands making a heart.
This t-shirt can also be yours for $36.99.

There are a light purple pair of shorts to match.
Tee-8.jpg

The shorts retail for $36.99.

I have been OBSESSED with this downright ugly Harveys bag made out of seatbelts (what?!?) and stalked ShopDisney for a couple of weeks at all hours until I finally snagged one! Supposed to arrive this weekend 😍
I am ridiculous.

I LOVE my Harvey's bag, I've had this one for a few years and use it every day! They are made in the USA, and are really well made.

1648629907262.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter