Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of our awesome content contributors does a Monday Merch article with the newest Disney merchandise released by shopDisney (👈That's an affiliate link for the DIS so at no additional cost to you – the site will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase). They usually put their newest items up late Sunday night, so she has them for us first thing on Mondays.

Here's a link to the one that went up last week: https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-merc...y-tale-weddings-jerrod-maruyama-pandora-more/

I'll try to remember to come by and share it here unless someone else beats me to it. :)

One of our awesome content contributors does a Monday Merch article with the newest Disney merchandise released by shopDisney (👈That's an affiliate link for the DIS so at no additional cost to you – the site will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase). They usually put their newest items up late Sunday night, so she has them for us first thing on Mondays.

Here's a link to the one that went up last week: https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-merc...y-tale-weddings-jerrod-maruyama-pandora-more/

I'll try to remember to come by and share it here unless someone else beats me to it. :)

Hi Jackie!!!! Thanks for that!! I was actually posting her articles every Monday morning on the general News Roundup board! But I’ll definitely post it here instead from now on!! I really look forward to reading her Merch reports!!! I love how she details all the new items along with the prices!! We’ll be happy to click through the site before purchasing!! Thanks again and thanks for dropping in!

I always look forward to that tweet to see what I might want to buy. :)

While true, I've run into several things listed that were already sold out prior to the article being posted. I figured that was because the news was already out somewhere else and/or it was something that was already on sale days earlier. Anything that can be reported in a timely manner here rather than gathered together in a weekly article would help.

Morning shoppers!! 😁

Magic Candle Company is offering Free Shipping on all domestic orders for a limited time! Also, be sure to use discount code DISNEYINFO for 15% off!

Hi! Hope everyone has an amazing week
I asked this in a different thread a while ago but figured I would ask here. Does anyone know if these candles smell Ike the Bowes candles that are in Disney Springs? Specifically the Haunted Mansion one? TIA 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter