Disney Revival April 2021 Exercise Thread

Congratulations to PollyannaMom and the TEAM for turning Piglet Pink, and to Elizabeth Smith for reaching goal and turning Gothel Green!

So, that brings us up-to-date with the Disney Revival Era films. Which one do you think is best? Here and here are two rankings that, interestingly, both name the same movie as #1.

I have a three way tie for Frozen, Frozen 2, and Tangled. Really love each of them! Now off to check out those rankings.

I'm tempted but have no experience.... And I've only been here since January. Anytime want to cohost with me? Or tell me it's okay to be less than amazing. LOL I've been thinking about "Marvel"ous May.
"Marvel"ous May sounds perfect! DH and I recently watched all of the Marvel movies to date, and now I'm watching WandaVision. Even though we are Marvel newbies, we are big fans now and wondering what took us so long. Such a great idea you've had!!

21 minutes on Saturday, walked to the farmer's market for fresh corn and strawberries. Yum!
33 minutes today, walked wearing my new Disney park attractions masks. They were onsale at the Outlet. Which, let me tell you, visiting the outlet feels like a touch of Disney. I bought every Haunted Mansion thing they had!

pixiedust:pixiedust:526/500pixiedust:pixiedust:

:jumping1:First time making it to my goal! :jumping1:
Well done!!!

Congratulations to PollyannaMom and the TEAM for turning Piglet Pink, and to Elizabeth Smith for reaching goal and turning Gothel Green!

So, that brings us up-to-date with the Disney Revival Era films. Which one do you think is best? Here and here are two rankings that, interestingly, both name the same movie as #1.

I never really got into Tangled. I think Moana is my favorite of that list.

Thanks for participating this month! I’ll be along on Sunday to collect any last minutes, so post them if you have them!

And thank you for hosting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter