acstumpf

Earning My Ears
I've been on a quest to find some scents for my Disney office. I fell in love with the scent at the Boardwalk, inside between Trattoria al Forno and the AbracadaBar. I contacted ScentHD/Enviroscent, since they carry the Green Clover and Aloe scent (BC, YC, etc) and was told:

"Thank you for contact Enviroscent. Unfortunately our other scents are not at any of the Disney locations. Those scents for the Disney resorts are through our partner company ScentAir and they only sell to commercial properties only.

Regards,

Enviroscent Customer Support"

I also contacted Disney directly, as I've heard they've been known to give out this information. They were helpful, yet vague:

"Thank you for your patience while I reached out to my partners.

Good news! My partners and I were able to conclude that the scent used near the locations of Trattoria al Forno and AbracadaBar is zesty lemon accords that are fused with herbal tea notes, creamy musk and warm woods.

We hope that you find this information helpful."

I searched those phrases, and came up empty handed. Has anyone had luck tracking down this scent? The harder it is to find, the more I seem to want to find it.

You may want to try Magic Candle Company. I've been thinking about ordering from them and the reviews on their scents all seem to be good. I haven't ever been over in that area but they do seem to offer a huge variety!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter