• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Quote Bubbles anyone?

I also received mine. Thanks again I greatly appreciate it. They are really cute too bad they don't have more of a variety in the box.

Becky

piratesmate said:
MickeyTeacher - I got my stickers! I apologize for not posting about it sooner...it's been a rough week for me, but that's no excuse. :( Sorry. :guilty:

Anyway, they are so awesome!! No wonder you all had to have them. :teeth: Even DH who isn't a Disney fanatic like the rest of the family thought they were just too cute - even said he'd have picked them up! I have to say I sure wish they'd have more like them - using different characters even. ::yes::

No problem- I hope you can use them! I've have not been online much this week because I've been checking on my family who lives in south west florida- I'm happy to say everyone is fine- houses are gone, but lives are still here! Thank God!

Shawna

:grouphug: Oh thank God! I'm glad that everyone is okay. It must have been a scary time for them - and for you waiting to hear from them! Where are they staying if their houses are gone? Had they already evacuated?

Take care!

These stickers sound like something I'm going to have to get. Too bad there isn't much variety, though. Are they expensive?

Madi100 - no I don't think they were that expensive - $3, I think - although I may be wrong. I was so happy to see that someone else what able to share the wealth as well. Enjoy everyone.

Hi Mickeyteacher -- sorry to hear about those affected by the storms.

Thank you for the stickers. They are great and I can't wait to use them.

Are you guys talking about the ones that say things such as " Hey what time is the 3 o'clock parade?" ,"say cheese", "watch out for that mountain"???? If so I can mail 2 sheets each to 6 people. I already cut the sheets to fit into my shelving unit, if that's ok.
PM me if you want them. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter