Disney Quote Bubbles anyone?

Caleb's Mom

Mouseketeer
Just returned from a great vacation to the World and of course I bought a few scrappin' things including a book of Disney themed message bubbles (you know, like the cartoons). Package said 165 stickers, well it turned out to be 15 pages of the same 11 message bubble stickers over and over again! Get serious! I was ripped off, so now I want to share the wealth. I'll mail out my extras to the first 4 people who PM me.

I also did buy a box of vintage Disney stickers for $6 and that was a good deal. Lot of fun, 'new' stickers. No repeats and all vintage in character. Husband also surprised me with the tiny Mickey head punch so I can put a hidden Mickey on each of my scrapbook pages now.

I'm sorry you were disappointed in your purchase. :(

It's very nice of you to want to share! I sent you a PM also. :teeth:

Glad I was able to share with some fellow scrappers. I'll try to get them out in the mail today or tomorrow.

I too bought this set - kind of disappointing that each & every sheet is the same 9 or 10 sayings. I did what you are doing - I shared them with my scrapping group.

I got my stickers in the mail today! Thanks so much! They will be put to good use! :)

I too was riped off!
I will also share the wealth!
I will also send some to the first four people who PM me...

Shawna

Shawna,

I sent you a PM about the stickers.

Becky

I just bought those and feel ripped off too. I'll be sharing them out across my family and swap buddy!

Isn't that just a bummer when it wasn't what you thought it was? Just hate that!
Hope you had a great trip anyway!

HC

MickeyTeacher - I got my stickers! I apologize for not posting about it sooner...it's been a rough week for me, but that's no excuse. :( Sorry. :guilty:

Anyway, they are so awesome!! No wonder you all had to have them. :teeth: Even DH who isn't a Disney fanatic like the rest of the family thought they were just too cute - even said he'd have picked them up! I have to say I sure wish they'd have more like them - using different characters even. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter