Disney Princess groped, man arrested

It goes with out saying that is atrocious. Can't help but think this was premeditated, with the wife being an accomplice.

If there is anything positive to come of this, the suspect did it in a place that is was well monitored, and well positioned to document the evidence against the suspect. We can only hope they use it as opportunity to throw the book at the couple.

The article refers to the grotto, so I'm assuming this was Ariel in her fin.

What a piece of garbage. I hope Disney is being appropriately supportive of her pressing charges.

Agree with everything here. If it was in fact Ariel in her fin, and her mobility is therefore somewhat compromised, I find it even more appalling that this animal chose a victim that may not have been able to immediately stand up and quickly distance herself from the attacker.

I’m sure in his eyes, she was an easy target. Disgusting.

Ew. I would punch him - although it looks like he was already punched a few times already.

One article I read stated that the suspect is a registered sex offender. IMO, he shouldn't even be allowed in Disney parks. Awful.

I agree & was wondering the same!!! Most registered sex offenders aren’t allowed in any kind of parks with children around, especially, even when the charge didn’t involve a child.

And Disney would have no way of knowing he was, which makes it creepier.

Seriously? "BOTH" sides? He's a registered sex offender who molested a CHILD, there were witnesses, and you still dare to say this?

And people wonder why women hesitate to come forward.

Seriously... a person is innocent until proven guilty. Social media can’t be Judge and Jury and decide, beyond reasonable doubt, that a person is guilty.
William Blackstone ,"better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer.".

Benjamin Franklin went further arguing "it is better a hundred guilty persons should escape than one innocent person should suffer."

Trust in your legal system.

Seriously? "BOTH" sides? He's a registered sex offender who molested a CHILD, there were witnesses, and you still dare to say this?

And people wonder why women hesitate to come forward.
You’re right. No trial, no right to a lawyer, no due process, don’t even ask him what happened. Sort of like the Duke lacrosse players.
Just lock him up for life with no questions asked.

Look, I am NOT saying he is innocent. I am saying he is entitled to due process under our system. As I said, if he’s guilty than I’m all for certain and swift punishment.

I am not aware of his past record other than what I have read here. I do know someone can be a registered sex offender for relieving himself in back of a dumpster. I am not saying that is the case here, that is just an example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter