• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Prince for Christmas??

I'm thinking someone should start a Disney Prince for Valentine's Day thread now!:rotfl2:

Maybe we should include MLK as well before Valentine's Day. To be fair there should also be a thread for both Prince and Princesses.

Just make sure to look at attendance numbers from the past couple of years. We always go when attendance drops and it makes the lines a lot more bearable.

Thanks Mousecreant for the advice but what website to I look up the attendance for DL? I need to add it to my favorite.

If you live in the hick parts of Tennessee (the state I'm from), you might change your mind. :laughing: I, however, like to consider myself a southern gentleman. ;)

So far,I've been to the Memphis & Nashville areas of TN and all of the people that I met were very very nice!!
:)

So what is everyone's deadline now are we working on Prince and Princess' for Valentines day now?

All the women that have come and gone in my life has never had that spark about Disney. I really wish to find myself a Princess and someone that gets as excited as I do. Not someone to just tolerate my interests but instead someone who wants to share in them. I am and always will be a child at heart and nothing is more exciting than going to WDW during christmas time with someone to keep warm with.

I think you nailed it in the head there. I went to Disneyland Paris 3 years ago with a Girlfriend that only tolerated my love of Disney. I still had a great time but I knew it wasnt going to last. It didnt lol. I promised myself when I find a partnet it will be someone that will share my love of all things Disney.

So far,I've been to the Memphis & Nashville areas of TN and all of the people that I met were very very nice!!
:)

I live near the Appalachian Mountains and as a delivery driver for a Ford dealership, I've made deliveries to auto and body shops that require you to "turn off the paved road." I've met some wonderful people, mind you, but I've had my fair share of running into rather *interesting* folk. :rotfl:

I live near the Appalachian Mountains and as a delivery driver for a Ford dealership, I've made deliveries to auto and body shops that require you to "turn off the paved road." I've met some wonderful people, mind you, but I've had my fair share of running into rather *interesting* folk. :rotfl:

David, I am from California originally, Los Angeles area to be sure, and most people regard me as "interesting". So I am wondering what your version of interesting is. . .lol.

David, I am from California originally, Los Angeles area to be sure, and most people regard me as "interesting". So I am wondering what your version of interesting is. . .lol.

"Interesting" yeh I suppose that is one way to describe you LOL

I'm from Northern Jersey, right outside of Manhattan, and I think that "interesting" is "normal" here!!
:rotfl2:

I know I'm resurrecting a near dead thread, but I've gotten rather attached to it. :3 Here's hoping someone finds a prince/princess for Valentine's Day. :)

And while I'm thinking about it...

in all honesty, hair color doesn't matter that much to me. It's just that my first crushes i've had were redheads, both in cinema and in real life.:goodvibes
ok so we know that hair color does not matter, so what does matter for you when looking for your princess?
I need to change something in what I said. I know it's rather open-ended, but someone who has a great sense of humor (and a high tolerance of my twisted one), has an open mind on life, and is able to be in a long term commitment. There's some other stuff right now that I just can't think of at the moment as I am getting a bit tired. ;)

...Oh, and there is in fact a lot of bonus points if a redhead is involved. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter