Disney Prince for Christmas??

If it's any consolation, I thought I had a wonderful princess delivered, but my order was messed up and I ended up with her ugly step-sister...:confused3

eww...which ugly step-sister...Anastasia or Drizilla?:rotfl: I know how that feels and in the end you're better off.

eww...which ugly step-sister...Aniastasia or Druzilla?:rotfl: I know how that feels and in the end you're better off.

Sadly it was Drizella. If it was Anastasia, I wouldn't complain to much because I'm very partial to redheads. :laughing:

I'm a red head thanks to lady clairol :rotfl:

was born a dirty blonde with red highlights..sadly time changed it to grey. I tried blonde and my personality so doesnt fit blonde...it did fit red head quite well! :hippie:

but at 45 I am probably a bit too old for most here.
I am surprised the number of young girls who posted and many are pretty, no reason you cant catch a guy..finding a prince may be a challenge thopirate:

BTW must be a farm boy a heart and not mind many dogs and horses and capable of typing emails, otherwise dont bother this red dog :snooty:

ok so we know that hair color does not matter, so what does matter for you when looking for your princess?

this is very true!

Setting me up, huh? :) Well, I've got so much going on with myself that I haven't even thought of it. Here's what I wrote about my ideal match over in the single's profile thread:
"To be honest, I'm not searching for that special someone at the moment as I'm desperately now at work trying to rebuild my life. Right now, I'm just looking for a good and lasting friendship. But, should that time come when I do find that special princess, I just want her to be smart, funny, attractive woman that who truly loves me for who I am and is able to be in a life-long commitment."
I know, rather open-ended, but that's the key thing I'm looking for. I should also say that my experience in dating is rather low as I've been in one relationship in my life and that ended almost six years ago. :P

Setting me up, huh? :) Well, I've got so much going on with myself that I haven't even thought of it. Here's what I wrote about my ideal match over in the single's profile thread:
"To be honest, I'm not searching for that special someone at the moment as I'm desperately now at work trying to rebuild my life. Right now, I'm just looking for a good and lasting friendship. But, should that time come when I do find that special princess, I just want her to be smart, funny, attractive woman that who truly loves me for who I am and is able to be in a life-long commitment."
I know, rather open-ended, but that's the key thing I'm looking for. I should also say that my experience in dating is rather low as I've been in one relationship in my life and that ended almost six years ago. :P

David, don't sell yourself short. You are a good talker and a good listener. Those are key elements to a successful relationship (be it a long term love or even a friendship).

As for those who think they are too old for most on here. Don't be surprised. I am 49 and I have met many men on here who are close to my age and older. They are here, trust me, and most of them are pretty nice guys.

Hi,

I'm 47 so I may be a bit too old for (and geographically far from) many on this board. Of the three relationships I've had, the last ending 6/11/2008, two were with women older than I, and the other woman is six months younger than me. One was a natural redhead, one a blonde, and one a brunette. Hair color generally doesn't matter.

Jim, who believes that if you're too open-minded, your brains fall out.

All the women that have come and gone in my life has never had that spark about Disney. I really wish to find myself a Princess and someone that gets as excited as I do. Not someone to just tolerate my interests but instead someone who wants to share in them. I am and always will be a child at heart and nothing is more exciting than going to WDW during christmas time with someone to keep warm with.

Christmas is the most magical time at Disney World! I'm planning on being there this December to enjoy a Disney Christmas. Something about the decorations, the feel in the air - it truly is a place that is full of Christmas spirit. But - I don't want to be there with just anyone. Spending time there with someone who loves Disney World as much as I do is the only way to do it - otherwise, it just really messes things up!

Hi,

I'm 47 so I may be a bit too old for (and geographically far from) many on this board. Of the three relationships I've had, the last ending 6/11/2008, two were with women older than I, and the other woman is six months younger than me. One was a natural redhead, one a blonde, and one a brunette. Hair color generally doesn't matter.

Jim, who believes that if you're too open-minded, your brains fall out.

that's not true...there are many princesses that are near you in age and in distance. you have 3 states to look in...DE, PA and NJ!

Christmas is the most magical time at Disney World! I'm planning on being there this December to enjoy a Disney Christmas. Something about the decorations, the feel in the air - it truly is a place that is full of Christmas spirit. But - I don't want to be there with just anyone. Spending time there with someone who loves Disney World as much as I do is the only way to do it - otherwise, it just really messes things up!

I'm totally with you on that! I want to go down just to see what a Disney Christmas is all about. I have a co-worker that went in 2010 and said it wasn't worth it but I really want to see it for myself. And you're right, you can't just go with anyone...hopefully they understand and appreciate the magic Disney World has to offer

I'm totally with you on that! I want to go down just to see what a Disney Christmas is all about. I have a co-worker that went in 2010 and said it wasn't worth it but I really want to see it for myself. And you're right, you can't just go with anyone...hopefully they understand and appreciate the magic Disney World has to offer

Uggh, I went to Disney World with a friend a few years ago and it was the WORST! She complained the whole time, didn't want to do much at all and found something wrong with everything. When we came home, her boyfriend picked her up at the airport and I haven't seen her since. Darn. :lmao: Someone who can't have fun at Disney...I don't know. Even if you don't LOVE it, how could you hate it?!

You should go at Christmas time - it truly is a completely different experience. Promise. :goodvibes

Disney is the best time of the year to go, I go every Christmas. I will say Epcot was a little disappointing this year because ever since I can remember they have this amazing archway that spans across the bridge that connects the country's with tomorrow land but this year there were not lights :-( I love MGM, Hollywood studios, during Christmas time because of the all the lights they have for their Osbourne Spectacle of Dancing Lights. And then MK is great because the whole castle is lit up and there are special shows. There is no better place to get into the season than WDW.

The arches were beautiful!! I do miss those. They used to do a tree lighting show before they lit the Epcot tree every night - it wasn't something that was spectacular (the show) but it was cute and I think it added a little something to the whole experience. I agree with you, Epcot was a little different without the arches but - I do love the Epcot tree and absolutely LOVE going and hearing the stories in the countries! Just hopeful that someday I'll be there with the right guy to enjoy it with.

Uggh, I went to Disney World with a friend a few years ago and it was the WORST! She complained the whole time, didn't want to do much at all and found something wrong with everything. When we came home, her boyfriend picked her up at the airport and I haven't seen her since. Darn. :lmao: Someone who can't have fun at Disney...I don't know. Even if you don't LOVE it, how could you hate it?!

You should go at Christmas time - it truly is a completely different experience. Promise. :goodvibes

how is that possible??? they have lost their inter-child.

how is that possible??? they have lost their inter-child.

Beats me... From that point on, I am/will be really picky about who I go on vacation with. Being at Disney World with someone who complains - been there, done that. Won't ever do it again.

Beats me... From that point on, I am/will be really picky about who I go on vacation with. Being at Disney World with someone who complains - been there, done that. Won't ever do it again.

I was really scared in July 09 when my sister invited her sister in law to come to Florida for 3 days.... We were not doing parks, only shopping, and I was nervous as can be at that! We were staying on Disney property and shopping at DTD, outlets and the resorts. TERRIFIED. Thankfully, it was great. No need to worry, and we even did a park trip in 2010. I cannot imagine travelling with someone and having that experience you had. SAD for that person.

your co-worker is crazy...

WDW at christmas time is amazing, as always, everything is beautiful and the attention to detail is second to no one.

the castle is breathtaking, and just when you think it couldn't be any better, go to the lighting ceremony they have, it will take your breath away and possibly bring tears to your eyes..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter