Disney Prince for Christmas??

true, the Pyrate is used to spending time with wenches, they make their intentions a little more obvious

Ahhhh, well, the princess must take note. Its obvious she missed the mark. The problem is she is kinda delicate (ROFLMAO) and has trouble with the cold weather.

Ahhhh, well, the princess must take note. Its obvious she missed the mark. The problem is she is kinda delicate (ROFLMAO) and has trouble with the cold weather.

the Pyrate isn't a fan of the cold either, but since he was just visiting he didn't have a place to invite the Princess in out of the cold..

the Pyrate isn't a fan of the cold either, but since he was just visiting he didn't have a place to invite the Princess in out of the cold..

Ahhhhh, so THAT was the problem. See, princesses are sometimes naieve and need some gentle coaxing. If the princess had chosen to act more like a Pyrate, she might have figured all this out. Hopefully the princess will learn from this lesson and let her inner Pyrate out next time. Assuming, of course, there is a next time.

Ahhhhh, so THAT was the problem. See, princesses are sometimes naieve and need some gentle coaxing. If the princess had chosen to act more like a Pyrate, she might have figured all this out. Hopefully the princess will learn from this lesson and let her inner Pyrate out next time. Assuming, of course, there is a next time.

I'm not sure there will be a next time, The Pyrate has heard that the Florida border patrol has been ordered to shoot The Black Pearl on site, it seems that some people are blaming the Pyrate for the cold weather..

I'm not sure there will be a next time, The Pyrate has heard that the Florida border patrol has been ordered to shoot The Black Pearl on site, it seems that some people are blaming the Pyrate for the cold weather..

Oh I think they will get over that. The cold weather is lingering and the Pyrate has been gone for awhile. The Pearl hasn't been seen for some time so don't think it can be blamed for the cold that the princess is suffering from at this time. Her highness will speak with the border patrol and hope that she has the power to change their minds. . .lol.

Oh I think they will get over that. The cold weather is lingering and the Pyrate has been gone for awhile. The Pearl hasn't been seen for some time so don't think it can be blamed for the cold that the princess is suffering from at this time. Her highness will speak with the border patrol and hope that she has the power to change their minds. . .lol.

hopefully in the spring The Black Pearl will have work done on the hood, it will look better, and not as "in your face" as it is now..LOL

perhaps they won't notice..

hopefully in the spring The Black Pearl will have work done on the hood, it will look better, and not as "in your face" as it is now..LOL

perhaps they won't notice..

The princess will look forward to a spring visit from the Pyrate.

The princess will look forward to a spring visit from the Pyrate.

oh, sorry, just meant the car will be done in spring, before car show season starts,

unfortunately unless I win the lottery, or lose my job...LOl

The Black Pearl won't be crossing the border. till July at the earliest

oh, sorry, just meant the car will be done in spring, before car show season starts,

unfortunately unless I win the lottery, or lose my job...LOl

The Black Pearl won't be crossing the border. till July at the earliest

Summer is very warm here. Can the Pyrate handle the heat?. . .:rolleyes1

So did anyone find a prince or pirate under the tree since Xmas is over???

So did anyone find a prince or pirate under the tree since Xmas is over???

I didn't find either but I did find a trip to WDW under there so I can't be too bummed, lol!!!
I guess I'll just have to keep looking....maybe put my order in early for next year??
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter