Disney Plus hotel offers

jmc56

Earning My Ears
Hello.
I hope eveveryone is having pleasant holidays and wishing erveryone a happy new year.
I recently read on the Dis blog that disney Plus will be having discounts to resorts in disneyWorld through their site on january 3.
I remember they also did this last year.
I am wondering did anyone have any luck booking at any hotels with this offer also did you have a minimum or max number of nights?
My bucket list hotel would be either Disney Caribbean Beach or Disney Port Orleans.
Thanks to anyone who can reply,Joyce

Hello.
I hope eveveryone is having pleasant holidays and wishing erveryone a happy new year.
I recently read on the Dis blog that disney Plus will be having discounts to resorts in disneyWorld through their site on january 3.
I remember they also did this last year.
I am wondering did anyone have any luck booking at any hotels with this offer also did you have a minimum or max number of nights?
My bucket list hotel would be either Disney Caribbean Beach or Disney Port Orleans.
Thanks to anyone who can reply,Joyce
I can't help you with when the discounts will come out but I will give my opinions on the hotels.

If you like Port Orleans, IMO French Quarter is more quiet and the layout is so convenient. Caribbean Beach is not favorite because it is so spread out-some people like it because of the Skyliner access.
If there are discounts on rooms in the Grand Destino Tower, those rooms are great and 3 Bridges is a good restaurant. There is no skyliner access but the buses were fine when we stayed there. We got a great deal on club level there last January.

Good luck !

Thank you Karen i appreciate your info on the hotels it is very helpfull when trying to choose one,

When I booked out Disney Cruise the other day, the travel agent said that there will be some sort of disney promo that goes out on Wednesday the 3rd. She didn't know if it would be just for hotels or if it is packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter