Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
Disney is hosting another sweepstakes like last year's giving one vacation a day each day for all of January!!! :cool1:

Details are here.

Entry page is here.

It starts at midnight!! Good luck and pixiedust: to all!!!

Check in if you win!

Interesting to note that after entering, it says once per day per email address... So if we have several email addys we can enter multiple times?

I just entered. I like that there are different vacation options. I guess we will all be stalking the FedEx guy again this year like we did last year. :laughing:

I entered and so did DH. I entered every day last year and didn't win, but maybe this will be our year.

What and how and where are we entering! I'm in if it's anything Disney , am I too late

Okay so I enter as while but anyone have a problem at the end?

I entered all my information and submitted. Then a blank page. Is this suppose to say thank you for entering?

I did it a few times and on different devices.

Thank you in advance!

It does say "one entry per person/email address."

I'm not going to chance it. I'll enter one email address per day. Got my fingers crossed!

I entered all my information and submitted. Then a blank page. Is this suppose to say thank you for entering?

Thank you in advance!

Same thing happened to me. Freaked me out a little.

Thank you in advance!

I had to refresh a few times before I got the "thank you" page.

This happened last year with OMDD, as well.

A NEW SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::littleangel::littleangel::littleangel::littleangel::littleangel::):):)

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

I better set my alarm for 12:01am for the next month! This year's MY year to win!

And no I haven't had too much to drink (as I don't drink).

Interesting to note that after entering, it says once per day per email address... So if we have several email addys we can enter multiple times?

Nope. The way I read it, you can't do that. Under the official rules it says one per person/address. It expressly addresses the question and says that it is once a day per person/address no matter if the person has multiple addresses or more than one person shares an address. So, if you have 3 email addresses personally, you can only enter under one of the. However, other people in your household can enter under a different email address. If more than one person shares an email address, you can only enter once per day - so you couldn't enter two times if two people share an address. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is what they mean, but I would re-read the official rules to be positive.

I had to refresh a few times before I got the "thank you" page.

This happened last year with OMDD, as well.

Thanks! The page was still up and refreshing the page worked. Now I can go to sleep!

Bah, I'm getting this error:

A technical error has occurred. Please try again later.
Site unavailable due to high volume. Please try again

Maybe I'll try again in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter