Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

They can't possibly have alot of stock then on line. Unless it's the ebayers that buy them up. :(

They can't possibly have alot of stock then on line. Unless it's the ebayers that buy them up. :(
Just on the disney store website and they have loads of them! And a lot of new ones! All of the park exclusives are there! I just ordered the Spaceship Earth/Monorail charm and the Mickey Swirls!

I woke up at 3am and the charms were already live. I placed an order for Epcot, Disneyland, Castle dangle, and the park exclusive safety chain! I really wanted Mickeys Fun wheel, but it kept saying sold out already. Once I placed that order, I went back to check, and it was available. Now I have two orders :/ ... 2 epcots, 2 chains, 2 castles, 1 Mickey fun wheel, and one Disneyland! I was hoping I'd be able to cancel the first order on the website but I guess not, I'll just have some doubles to return. I also used the Visa 10% and free shipping!!! Doing the happy dance!!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG I am so upset and frustrated. I had the Epcot one in my cart - went to checkout - entered my info, got to the end page and POOF it was gone! In the matter of 2 minutes. :(
Same happened to me with Epcot and Sorcerer's Mickey hat. Poof.
Happy I got Cinderella Castle and AK. Just wanted all four parks on my band. I wonder if they'll "restock" soon?

Just on the disney store website and they have loads of them! And a lot of new ones! All of the park exclusives are there! I just ordered the Spaceship Earth/Monorail charm and the Mickey Swirls!

I am on there too and it's saying that the product is sold out. I am only checking the spaceship earth one though. I am so gutted.

Man if I knew they went live at 3:00 I would have so been on that easily. So frustrated. Now I just have to hope they are available in park when I go in 11 days...

Man if I knew they went live at 3:00 I would have so been on that easily. So frustrated. Now I just have to hope they are available in park when I go in 11 days...

Hopefully they will!! I've seen them pushing uptown Jewelers on Main Street. Several cast members in a FB group says that they have the largest stock, and I think half the store is dedicated to Pandora now... So surely they have to have something in there! I didn't know what time they'd go live, but I randomly woke up and checked. That's the first time I've reloaded that page, and didn't get that annoying sold out message!

Hopefully they will!! I've seen them pushing uptown Jewelers on Main Street. Several cast members in a FB group says that they have the largest stock, and I think half the store is dedicated to Pandora now... So surely they have to have something in there! I didn't know what time they'd go live, but I randomly woke up and checked. That's the first time I've reloaded that page, and didn't get that annoying sold out message!
I've been hunting Sorcerer's Mickey hat since it was released because of DHS. I'm mad because I had it IN MY CART. That is ridiculous! If it's in my cart when I go to checkout it shouldn't disappear!!
Is there a number I can call to complain?!

I've been hunting Sorcerer's Mickey hat since it was released because of DHS. I'm mad because I had it IN MY CART. That is ridiculous! If it's in my cart when I go to checkout it shouldn't disappear!!
Is there a number I can call to complain?!

That was me also - I had just finished entering my payment info and got all the way to the confirmation screen before it told me it was now gone!!

I wanted Spaceship Earth, but it was sold out for me a few minutes after 8 EST. I did get a bracelet and one of the carriage beads. I was planning to buy two beads but since I couldn't get SE, figured I'd just stick with the one. There was a message that you could only order a max of three. The other bead I wanted (Mickey's hat) was also sold out. Did anyone who got those two notice a message about limiting numbers?

I wanted Spaceship Earth, but it was sold out for me a few minutes after 8 EST. I did get a bracelet and one of the carriage beads. I was planning to buy two beads but since I couldn't get SE, figured I'd just stick with the one. There was a message that you could only order a max of three. The other bead I wanted (Mickey's hat) was also sold out. Did anyone who got those two notice a message about limiting numbers?

Yes, they had the message when I bought the Epcot bead at around 7 am. I believe they had the limit on all of the Pandora items when they came out last Fall as well. Keeping checking! It is possible that some will pop back up during the day.

I didn't stop long enough to read, I was so worried about hurrying to check out. After going back now and looking, I see that Spaceship Earth has a message saying a maximum of three for this item. I'm guessing they limited the number of the same bead, rather than 3 total? I hope anyway! I ordered a total of 4 different beads on each order (only two Epcots total) I plan on returning 3 (Epcot, Safety Chain, and Castle) of them though. They are so expensive Id rather have different ones than matching doubles.

Last edited:
As of 8:30AM EST 3/12, the following park exclusive charms are still available:
2015 Edition
Mickey Mania
Minnie Mania
Cinderella Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle
Minnie and Mickey Sparkling Ear Hats
Mickey Swirls
Magical Day Mickey
Peace Love Mickey
Walt Disney World Resort
Minnie's Sparkling Bow
Animal Kingdom
I Love Mickey
Mickey Minnie Safety Chain
bracelets

I was up at 3AM too and was able to get the Monorail, Magical Day, Walt Disney World Resort, and Cinderella's Castle.

I didn't stop long enough to read, I was so worried about hurrying to check out. After going back now and looking, I see that Spaceship Earth has a message saying a maximum of three for this item. I'm guessing they limited the number of the same bead, rather than 3 total? I hope anyway! I ordered a total of 4 on each order. I plan on returning 3 of them though. They are so expensive Id rather have different ones than matching doubles.

I'm pretty sure it is 3 per item not total. (I bought one each of Epcot, Cindy's Castle and the 2015 bead which was all sold out when we went to WDW last month.)

I ordered both of those charms around 5:30 EST, and I didn't notice a message about limiting numbers. However, I was only ordering one of each for personal use, so I might have just missed it.

Well I came here to say I got this rediculous email that said park exclusives were available on the Disney Store website but you all are FAST! Wanted to wait till I got all the way checked out to report but it looks like they have lots of what I ordered which was the Wonderful World bracelet and the WDW castle. My DH started this for me so I'm glad I got to order a few park exclusives since we were just there. This transaction was much easier than ordering the Alex and Ani DVC bracelet.

Hope everyone gets what they are hoping for!

Last edited:
I didn't stop long enough to read, I was so worried about hurrying to check out. After going back now and looking, I see that Spaceship Earth has a message saying a maximum of three for this item. I'm guessing they limited the number of the same bead, rather than 3 total? I hope anyway! I ordered a total of 4 on each order. I plan on returning 3 of them though. They are so expensive Id rather have different ones than matching doubles.
Send one Epcot my way.

Send one Epcot my way.

:) - I hope I wasn't being confusing with my post earlier, after going back and reading...It may appear to people like I ordered a total of 4 of the same bead. It was a total of 4 beads, and only Epcot, castle, and safety chain were doubled. So two of each. I will have an extra one though! I suppose I'll just have to send it back to Disney when it arrives? I've never traded or anything through the DIS. I wouldn't mind sending it to someone that wanted one and couldn't get it though!

:) - I hope I wasn't being confusing with my post earlier, after going back and reading...It may appear to people like I ordered a total of 4 of the same bead. It was a total of 4 beads, and only Epcot, castle, and safety chain were doubled. So two of each. I will have an extra one though! I suppose I'll just have to send it back to Disney when it arrives? I've never traded or anything through the DIS. I wouldn't mind sending it to someone that wanted one and couldn't get it though!
Did you try calling and just canceling one? I wasn't being serious (I wouldn't trade etc online without a vendor between) I keep checking the site and hoping many other people have duplicates they are trying to cancel.
Ps AK PE is sold out now too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter