Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I had NO IDEA that the park exclusives were even going live online today. Something told me to go on this morning and see if anything new was added to the site. And there they were! I got lucky! I have been wanting the SSE bead since it came out and was going to wait until my trip in November.

I was able to get the park exclusives I needed this morning ( I wanted all four parks on my bracelet), I am surprised at how fast they sold out. I hope they restock soon for everyone who is still looking for them.

I was able to get the park exclusives I needed this morning ( I wanted all four parks on my bracelet), I am surprised at how fast they sold out. I hope they restock soon for everyone who is still looking for them.

Speaking of. Do we know when they are going to restock (are they going to restock on Disneystore.com)? If not how often do they restock in parks? They obviously got a shipment today. So how long is that stock going to last?

My Disney Pandora sensors must've been pinging because in spite of saying I wouldn't stay up all night, I randomly woke up at 3:40 a.m. and checked the site. I was excited to order SSE, DL and the park exclusive safety chain. I then saw the bracelets were back in stock so I'm trying my luck in getting the correct size this time (last time lots of people, me included, were sent one size smaller than they had ordered). Crossing everything that I get the right size this time and that nothing gets cancelled from my order!

Love that this is a thread! I've actually worked at a Pandora for a little over a year and a half now, but just got a new non-retail job (woohoo!!! :worship::love::yay::cloud9:) so I'm currently spending all my 'extra' money using my employee discount while I still have it, lol. Hoping the park exclusives are fully stocked for my trip at the end of August!!!

Speaking of. Do we know when they are going to restock (are they going to restock on Disneystore.com)? If not how often do they restock in parks? They obviously got a shipment today. So how long is that stock going to last?

No telling when or if they restock the online website. I'm sure they will, but highly doubt it'll include park exclusives again. For in the parks, there's no telling how often or when they get shipments. Most of the time, if all the time, the CM's don't know when they'll come in. They show up for work in the morning and there's a box delivered.

From what I've seen in the parks though they get shipments pretty frequently.

Also for how long a shipment lasts, there's no telling. All depends on the amount of people buying. For today's release, I'd imagine the shipment will be sold out today.

So it's pretty much all about checking around different stores and getting lucky

Also for how long a shipment lasts, there's no telling. All depends on the amount of people buying. For today's release, I'd imagine the shipment will be sold out today.

So it's pretty much all about checking around different stores and getting lucky

That's what I was afraid of. :headache:

Did you try calling and just canceling one? I wasn't being serious (I wouldn't trade etc online without a vendor between) I keep checking the site and hoping many other people have duplicates they are trying to cancel.
Ps AK PE is sold out now too.

I did not, I have heard in the past people were able to order and then they would get a cancellation saying the inventory was off or something. I figured I'd have a better chance keeping both orders for now.

I did not, I have heard in the past people were able to order and then they would get a cancellation saying the inventory was off or something. I figured I'd have a better chance keeping both orders for now.

Oh wow that is insane. Well after all this nonsense I better not get a call saying I'm not getting the two charms I managed to get...

Oh wow that is insane. Well after all this nonsense I better not get a call saying I'm not getting the two charms I managed to get...

Yes I had this happen to me previously (they sent me an email just basically saying the Pandora bead had been removed from my order). I was ticked, especially since I'd ordered other items that I otherwise wouldn't have so I could qualify for free shipping (to their credit they did still honor the free shipping). I won't feel certain about my order from this morning until it ships. And even then, I'll still be crossing my fingers that they send me the right thing:rolleyes:.

Yes I had this happen to me previously (they sent me an email just basically saying the Pandora bead had been removed from my order). I was ticked, especially since I'd ordered other items that I otherwise wouldn't have so I could qualify for free shipping (to their credit they did still honor the free shipping). I won't feel certain about my order from this morning until it ships. And even then, I'll still be crossing my fingers that they send me the right thing:rolleyes:.
Oh great another thing to worry about. If they mix up my AK charm with the MSH/SSE I won't be too disappointed:rotfl:

If they sold out online in a matter of hours, what are the chances the newly released charms will be available in the Parks at the end of April?
We arrive on April 22 and I would love to add a couple Disney charms to my Pandora bracelet!

If they sold out online in a matter of hours, what are the chances the newly released charms will be available in the Parks at the end of April?
We arrive on April 22 and I would love to add a couple Disney charms to my Pandora bracelet!
Everything I have read and seen has indicated that they restock the Parks (especially Uptown Jewelry in MK) more frequently then online so I would think the chances are good.

I was just looking at the site again (can't stop myself!!) and noticed the Sorcerer Hat and AK beads are showing back in stock again. Figured I'd mention it in case anyone was trying to get those and couldn't. They showed sold out earlier today IIRC.

I was just looking at the site again (can't stop myself!!) and noticed the Sorcerer Hat and AK beads are showing back in stock again. Figured I'd mention it in case anyone was trying to get those and couldn't. They showed sold out earlier today IIRC.
They're not really in stock...once you click ADD TO BAG, it says it's sold out.

Will there be a Disney set in the Summer Pandora release, as well? Do we get to look forward to new designs with each season? I think they've really out done Chamilla thus far.

Sneaker releases sell out in seconds online..i say the charms faired well lol

It'll always sell out online faster due to more people having access. I would say odds of most of them being available in the parks end of April would be pretty good.

It's all about being at the store when it's had a restock and getting them before everyone else gets there. The pandora store has the biggest selection and seems to get the most frequent restocks, so check there first

I was at magic kingdom for 8am opening. There was a special line with cast members showing you to use a side entrance to Uptown. I bought the safety chain, Epcot and castle charm. They were well staffed. At about 9:30 my husband went in and bought the carriage. A wonderful CM took my braclet and helped me arrange my charms. While she was doing that, I noticed again that they were selling more than three of the same charm to the same guest. I fear this is eBay buyers. It makes me worried for the true fan hoping to get an exclusive charm on vacation. The charms are very well done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter