Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I wouldn't count on park exclusives being restocked on the site. They tend to keep them exclusively for the parks.

They certainly don't restock park exclusive charms often online, but they just restocked some of them sometime over the weekend. Of course they sell out quickly but right now there are still 7 of the park exclusives in stock online. Your best bet is to make note of the online item numbers for the charms you want and check every day.

Thanks :) Luckily my DM surprised me with the Spaceship Earth charm that I have been searching for! It was really sweet of her :lovestruc

Disneyland released the 53-page / 146-item catalog for the 60th anniversary Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event, which will be hald at the Disneyland Hotel on May 20-21.

Page 36 shows the three Pandora charms:

1. 60 Dazzling Years - silver Mickey head with D60 stamp - $50
2. 60 Year Celebration - blue charm with D60 stamp and clear cubic zirconia stars and Mickey heads - $65
3. Mickey Sparkling Ear Hat - blue dangling Mickey ears hat - $65

Good news - there is no edition size listed for these charms. However, at the bottom of the page it says "Limited quantities of the item may be available based on the edition size, and item may be available at merchandise locations during the event."

I'm not sure exactly what they're saying by the first part, since there's no edition size listed. Maybe it's standard text and the second part is what's important - that the charms might be available at stores in the parks/hotels at that time.

Also, I noticed other items in the catalog have a footnote indicating "Item will debut as part of the event." Since they left that statement off the Pandora page, I wonder if this means the Pandora charms will be released prior to the merchandise event on May 20-21.

My WDW park exclusive finally arrived yesterday :dogdance: so I added it to my bracelet next to Ariel's shell. Now with some sphere clips, my bracelet is close to being finished. I may have room for one more charm and one more clip, depending on whether or not I see something else I like. Maybe the Mickey & Minnie Forever one...we'll see! Would love too to eventually transfer all the charms to the Disney Pandora bracelet.

3acb8aaaa86b7c0049d76ae482d7bf93.jpg

Last edited:
Disneyland released the 53-page / 146-item catalog for the 60th anniversary Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event, which will be hald at the Disneyland Hotel on May 20-21.

Page 36 shows the three Pandora charms:

1. 60 Dazzling Years - silver Mickey head with D60 stamp - $50
2. 60 Year Celebration - blue charm with D60 stamp and clear cubic zirconia stars and Mickey heads - $65
3. Mickey Sparkling Ear Hat - blue dangling Mickey ears hat - $65

Good news - there is no edition size listed for these charms. However, at the bottom of the page it says "Limited quantities of the item may be available based on the edition size, and item may be available at merchandise locations during the event."

I'm not sure exactly what they're saying by the first part, since there's no edition size listed. Maybe it's standard text and the second part is what's important - that the charms might be available at stores in the parks/hotels at that time.

Also, I noticed other items in the catalog have a footnote indicating "Item will debut as part of the event." Since they left that statement off the Pandora page, I wonder if this means the Pandora charms will be released prior to the merchandise event on May 20-21.

The Mora Pandora blog has pics of the DL anniversary charms:
https://morapandora.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/pandora-disney-spring-2015-park-exclusives-1a.png

That blue Mickey Ears hat is super-adorable!

So I noticed something odd about one of my charms. I recently got the Mickey and Minnie ear headband charms (NOT park exclusives). So far, all my Disney charms are not exclusives, I'm waiting til I get to the parks for those! But, for some reason, my Mickey ear headband charm has the DisneyParks engraving on it. It's the only one of my charms that has it, the Minnie ear one does not have it either. I'm assuming it was a manufacturing glitch and was not intentional. Maybe it'll end up being really rare and a collector item! :rolleyes: lol

If you happen to be in NJ, the Pandora Store at the Bridgewater Mall is having a Grand Re-Opening Celebration tomorrow (Saturday 03/28/15) 11AM - 7PM. Which also happens to be my birthday! I'm going to pick up a couple more Disney items. :yay:

They will have refreshments and a photo booth, and you can enter to win a $250 shopping spree. The real draw for me is they will also have a free gift with purchase. If you spend $150, you can choose a drawer on a Jewelry Tower and keep the gift inside (includes rings, earrings, charms and bracelets).

http://www.wtrf.com/story/28603696/...he-customer-experience-with-new-store-designs

So I noticed something odd about one of my charms. I recently got the Mickey and Minnie ear headband charms (NOT park exclusives). So far, all my Disney charms are not exclusives, I'm waiting til I get to the parks for those! But, for some reason, my Mickey ear headband charm has the DisneyParks engraving on it. It's the only one of my charms that has it, the Minnie ear one does not have it either. I'm assuming it was a manufacturing glitch and was not intentional. Maybe it'll end up being really rare and a collector item! :rolleyes: lol

I bet on it being a collector's item too!

I just got a disney pandora bracelet yesterday for my bday!! I only wish I knew this 2 weeks ago when I was in WDW lol I would of picked up the park charms. Always next time I guess :)

Happy Belated Birthday! :bday:

If you happen to be in NJ, the Pandora Store at the Bridgewater Mall is having a Grand Re-Opening Celebration tomorrow (Saturday 03/28/15) 11AM - 7PM. Which also happens to be my birthday! I'm going to pick up a couple more Disney items. :yay:

They will have refreshments and a photo booth, and you can enter to win a $250 shopping spree. The real draw for me is they will also have a free gift with purchase. If you spend $150, you can choose a drawer on a Jewelry Tower and keep the gift inside (includes rings, earrings, charms and bracelets).

http://www.wtrf.com/story/28603696/...he-customer-experience-with-new-store-designs

Early Happy Birthday! :bday:

Thanks!

That would be very cool! I'll try to take a look at the Mickey/Minnie ear charms tomorrow to see if it's a glitch.

I need to buy another clip. I have two for the middle part but not for the end. I feel like I am going to lose charms off the end. The clips I have now are just the basic silver ones. Is the Mickey clip bigger than the standard ones? Online it looks more charm size but it is hard to tell.

I need to buy another clip. I have two for the middle part but not for the end. I feel like I am going to lose charms off the end. The clips I have now are just the basic silver ones. Is the Mickey clip bigger than the standard ones? Online it looks more charm size but it is hard to tell.

I don't know which clips you already have, as your frame of reference, to advise you. Clips come in all different shapes and sizes, and so do charms, lol. Are the basic silver ones you have the spherical ones? Or the ones with the flat sides? The Mickey clip is the same as the smooth sphere clips in post #204 of this thread, which are about the same size as the pave charms. Hopefully this helps!

I don't know which clips you already have, as your frame of reference, to advise you. Clips come in all different shapes and sizes, and so do charms, lol. Are the basic silver ones you have the spherical ones? Or the ones with the flat sides? The Mickey clip is the same as the smooth sphere clips in post #204 of this thread, which are about the same size as the pave charms. Hopefully this helps!

The ones with the flat sides is I guess how I would describe them. Thanks for the visual references. I would want the clip to look like another charm if I swap it in the middle of the bracelet. This gets very complicated. :rotfl:

Thanks for the details, I'm going to the Pandora opening event in Pittsburgh tomorrow and was wondering what the gift-with-purchase item would be.

I was able to look at the Mickey (but not Minnie) ear headband and it did not say Disney Parks - you may have a glitch! It said Disney on one side and had the Pandora marks on other side.

Thanks for the details, I'm going to the Pandora opening event in Pittsburgh tomorrow and was wondering what the gift-with-purchase item would be.

I forgot to mention the other locations! The event is also in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Nashua, NH. I bought the Mickey & Minnie clips and the Elsa murano. I got the Love bracelet as my free gift and a very nice tote bag. Hope you get a great gift!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Belated Birthday! :bday:

Thank you for the birthday wishes I do not live in NJ but I don't live too far from it as well. Thank you for the info on the new store. I only have 2 charms so far. A cinderella and ariel one as I am a big disney princess fan. I hope to get the parks charms someday too.

The bracelets are all so beautiful!!! I am drooling. Lol Seeing them is making me excited to start mine when I go in a month and a half. I just hope they have the park exclusives in stock when I'm there.:flower1:

I'll be at the parks this coming weekend. Interested in checking out the charms and seeing the new line in person. Might get my gf one, or two lol.

Not sure if it's allowed on the forum (I'll edit out if it isn't). But if anyone is looking for any park exclusives and won't be in the parks anytime soon. If you'd like me to possibly try to snag one or two, I can ship any out to you in the U.S. for just slightly above retail. Shoot me a pm if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter