Disney Outfit Game!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
So there's been a lot of these in the past but they sometimes die, but they're really fun. Pretty much someone gives a Disney person, place, or thing and someone else makes a polyvore outfit set of that and posts the link and then gives another Disney person, place, or thing and another person makes an outfit for that. For example, I might say Ariel and you would make an outfit for Ariel and then come up with the next topic.

The outfits are kind of like Disneybounds. If you don't have a polyvore and you'd like to participate, it takes a minute to make an account and once you've joined, the website is very fun and addicting.

So I'll start.

The first topic is Ariel.

The whole thing is that one person makes the outfit from the given category and gives another category. So only one person makes the outfit.

Oh I understand now!! Okay well then next category is Belle! Sorry I misread the directions wrong!

MZkWsQasWfvTVHLcdccMQyZjrAy1W-Gi82wGvWF7aiw5-9Nkh6ByhxoKMTQC-1z9hpXnnAd5YULGvkeATrOADofwCrRQzx-Rq-4kNYfFblGikyWz6AWs039VaUBmD65m-Ok26jbhHI0X-sy8ex0C=s0-d-e1-ft

Next category: Mickey

l.jpg

This is my first attempt at this so don't laugh. I also don't know how to place the character in the image.

Next: Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas

l.jpg

This is my first attempt at this so don't laugh. I also don't know how to place the character in the image.

Next: Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
When you're making a set, just do a search for whatever it is you're trying to find. Even images can show up.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom