Disney Outfit Game!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
So there's been a lot of these in the past but they sometimes die, but they're really fun. Pretty much someone gives a Disney person, place, or thing and someone else makes a polyvore outfit set of that and posts the link and then gives another Disney person, place, or thing and another person makes an outfit for that. For example, I might say Ariel and you would make an outfit for Ariel and then come up with the next topic.

The outfits are kind of like Disneybounds. If you don't have a polyvore and you'd like to participate, it takes a minute to make an account and once you've joined, the website is very fun and addicting.

So I'll start.

The first topic is Ariel.

The whole thing is that one person makes the outfit from the given category and gives another category. So only one person makes the outfit.

Oh I understand now!! Okay well then next category is Belle! Sorry I misread the directions wrong!

MZkWsQasWfvTVHLcdccMQyZjrAy1W-Gi82wGvWF7aiw5-9Nkh6ByhxoKMTQC-1z9hpXnnAd5YULGvkeATrOADofwCrRQzx-Rq-4kNYfFblGikyWz6AWs039VaUBmD65m-Ok26jbhHI0X-sy8ex0C=s0-d-e1-ft

Next category: Mickey

l.jpg

This is my first attempt at this so don't laugh. I also don't know how to place the character in the image.

Next: Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter