Disney ONLY Sent/Received

mine is going out today Priority. sorry I'm sending it late, with ortho apts, vision therapy and a funky work schedule this week I have been coming and going and sleeping all crazy.

We're getting ready to head to another dentist apt, so I will get it sent as soon as I get back home.

We are posting a received today
For Wyatt from Michael DN WDWLOVERS5

Buzz folder
Buzz doodle pad
Buzz notebook
Buzz pen/pencil/ruler set
Buzz magic towel
Woody magic towel

All very much appreciated. He thinks they are cool and now even more excited to be going to WDW in a few days.
Thank you so much.

My DD received a wonderful package today from WellesleyPrincess (Sophie and Jennifer).

She got a Baby Princess Royal Nursery Ariel doll, Disney Princess Checkers and Tic Tac Toe, Disney Princess Ariel Spelling workbook, Minnie Mouse coloring book and crayons, and 2 packs of Disney Princess stickers.

My DD was so excited and loved it all.

Thank You SO MUCH to Sophie and Jennifer!!!!!!!!

I received mine today :tigger:
From kimbac3, I received:
A really cute Tink purse :tinker: (DD might steal)
A Pirates notebook pirate: goes by the computer, so I can look at my BF all the time :rotfl:
And a Mickey pen :mickeyjum

thank you so much, Kim :teeth:

I am such a dork...I just saw the thread! :rotfl: As you know, package was sent to Tigger's Friend and received! Still bugging the mail man (I mean patiently waiting) for mine! :Pinkbounc

Meriweather said:
I received mine today :tigger:
From kimbac3, I received:
A really cute Tink purse :tinker: (DD might steal)
A Pirates notebook pirate: goes by the computer, so I can look at my BF all the time :rotfl:
And a Mickey pen :mickeyjum

thank you so much, Kim :teeth:

:sunny: You are very welcome!!!!!!
Kimba

AlexWyattMommy,
Sophie got a very sweet card with Lizzie McGuire and Kim Possible stickers yesterday. She went back to school today and they are all over her folders.

:Pinkbounc Oooh, I got mine today! It was waiting for me when I got home from work. :Pinkbounc

I got the cutest Tink purse from Savsmommy. It is so neat, I absolutely love it!! I'm going to have to watch it because my 11 yr old DD is eyeing it too. :goodvibes

Thank you!!!!!

I received a wonderful package today from Debbi801. :cool1: I got a really cute Tinkerbelle candleholder. (My DD6 might steal this because it has ladybugs on it which she loves.) :) I also got a cute Patriotic Minnie Plush. A Tinkerbelle cell phone case, love this :thumbsup2 Tinkerbelle note pad and Mandarin Orange body lotion. I love it all Debbi!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to see many packages arriving already. I got mine today form Michelle M.(forgot sn). I got the coolest pillows. A black mickey head and a white Mickey Glove. I love them both and they are on my bed right now. My package went out yesterday.

I received my package today from Elizabeth - Good Ol Gal!

I got:
* A pack of Beauty and the Beast stickers
* A red Mickey hat
* A Pooh and Eeyore picture frame

Thank you so much! I love everything and will definately be bringing the hat with me to the World in November! :goodvibes

thewishfire said:
I received my package today from Elizabeth - Good Ol Gal!

I got:
* A pack of Beauty and the Beast stickers
* A red Mickey hat
* A Pooh and Eeyore picture frame

Thank you so much! I love everything and will definately be bringing the hat with me to the World in November! :goodvibes
Yeah! I'm so glad that you got them and you like them :goodvibes

Nothing here either. Here's hoping Monday brings lots of packages :)

snowwhitesmom said:
Hugs to mickeyfan2[Colleen] for my fun, fun ,fun package!
Colleen sent me a great stainless Mickey travel mug, a cd titled, " A Musical Tour of Disneyland", a light up Mickey pen and a great dishtowel, pink, with a castle, that I think Colleen crocheted the handle to!
Thanks Colleen!
Mine should have arrived by now - I had Disneyshopping send it direct - :confused3
Glad that you liked everything. Yes I did make the top of the towel. Enjoy the CD.

Delivery Confirmation says mine was delivered on 8/9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter