Disney ONLY Sent/Received

Meriweather said:
It goes AROUND the doorbell ;) they call it a doorbell plate ;)

64216_P.jpg
COOL! :thumbsup2 Wouldn't work for me either, tho. :sad:

mailed my package this morning. You guys put me to shame you are all so fast at getting your package together and mailed.

My 2 packages are all put together and I'll be mailing them out this afternoon. I'll post again when the are officially sent.

Just got back from the Post Office. Mine is on the way!!! I would have done it sooner but DD8 has been sick with a fever :sick:
Anyway, according to my postal dude it should be there by Friday!!
Kimba

I'm getting ready to leave for work, but I'll get mine all packed and shipped later this afternoon.

The internet was down at my house yesterday and I was in major withdrawl but its working this morning. Woohoo anyway my package was mailed yesterday priority with DC. Also just a heads up that everyone using the priority boxes may want to tape them as well as use the self adhesive. Mine were all popping open when I got to the PO. The lady there said the heat does it and then when I got home I had received one that was open as well.

My tracking shows-
08/07/2006 12:43:00 Delivered BUFFALO,NY
Hopefully everything was liked.

Hi! I am posting a "received" and also a "to be sent today!"

DS and I are on vacation today so we are bonding over lunch and a little Disney shopping...We'll be buying and mailing both our packages this afternoon, just under the deadline (which is so like me to wait until the last minute..sigh...!)

But I'm also posting a RECEIVED!!! :woohoo:

Yesterday I received my package from Amanda - thewishfire - and it was such a bright spot in my day! "My" favorite character was Lightning McQueen/Cars because I signed up for my almost 5 year old who LOVES Cars. Amanda sent me some Disney trading cards, a Mickey pencil like the ones at WDW (Love it!! DS doesn't get that one yet!) and the cutest Cars picture frame. It is a three dimensional frame with Lightning McQueen posed in front of a billboard (the frame) with the police car peeping around the other side. We are redoing DS's room with a Cars theme and this is going to be perfect.

THANK YOU AMANDA!!!

I'll post again tonight to confirm my "sent". Hope I do as well for my people as thewishfire did for me!

Jennifer.

slk537 said:
Yesterday I received my package from Amanda - thewishfire - and it was such a bright spot in my day! "My" favorite character was Lightning McQueen/Cars because I signed up for my almost 5 year old who LOVES Cars. Amanda sent me some Disney trading cards, a Mickey pencil like the ones at WDW (Love it!! DS doesn't get that one yet!) and the cutest Cars picture frame. It is a three dimensional frame with Lightning McQueen posed in front of a billboard (the frame) with the police car peeping around the other side. We are redoing DS's room with a Cars theme and this is going to be perfect.

THANK YOU AMANDA!!!

You're very welcome! :sunny:

Hugs to mickeyfan2[Colleen] for my fun, fun ,fun package!
Colleen sent me a great stainless Mickey travel mug, a cd titled, " A Musical Tour of Disneyland", a light up Mickey pen and a great dishtowel, pink, with a castle, that I think Colleen crocheted the handle to!
Thanks Colleen!
Mine should have arrived by now - I had Disneyshopping send it direct - :confused3

Just wanted to let someone know that Sophie's arrived this morning. I'll be taking it to her in just a bit. (Sophie's the little girl, I've babysat all summer. We've bonded over endless afternoons watching toon disney and the disney channel. She had lots of fun shopping with me for the exchange)

ETA:
Sophie absolutely loved her package! :cheer2:
She got a Kim Possible tank top (which she now says she wants to wear the first day of school [which is thursday]), and Kim Possible PJs. Thanks Ann Marie!
P.S. In case you were worried, you got the sizes exactly right. :cheer2:

My 2 packages were sent out today Priority with DC. I hope the receivers like them. :)

My DGD & myself both recieved our packages yesterday: Michaiyla recieved her package from Ann Marie in Ohio (thats the name on the disneyshopping invoice)& She was really excited to open her BIG box: in it was a set of PRINCESS PJ PALS(good size guess) & a LIZZY MAGUIRE LAMP(really cute,will go well in her playroom) She sends her thanks & a BIG HUG.
My package came from WLDWCNWMN & her DD: it is a really AWESOME disney photomosaics puzzle--TIGGER is the main theme--did I say it was AWESOME!!!! Thank you for the AWESOME exchange. :tigger: :tigger:

By the way both my & Michaiyla's packages were sent out today: one heading EAST the other to the MIDWEST. Enjoy!!!!

I'm so glad Michaiyla liked the lamp. I couldn't believe what a great deal that was and it seemed liked a really cool thing that you wouldn't really buy for yourself. There are some stickers coming in the mail. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter