• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inside out GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Sooooo not feeling "it" today. YAWN.

Oops, sorry about that!! I looked up the menu for Beaches snd Cream takeout snd it linked there. Sorry for the confusion! I didn’t pick up that it was the wrong resort.
I searched for the menu too before I asked the question. I did find a "snack" menu on the B&C page and it said "temporarily closed" so I'm assuming that is the official menu for the window. It doesn't list the No Way Jose or the Brownie Sundae, that's why I was curious.

I searched for the menu too before I asked the question. I did find a "snack" menu on the B&C page and it said "temporarily closed" so I'm assuming that is the official menu for the window. It doesn't list the No Way Jose or the Brownie Sundae, that's why I was curious.

I don’t think the No Way Jose has ever been listed on the menu. The first time I ordered from the window, I was super disappointed- that’s allI wanted 🤣 BUT, I asked if I could order that, they said yes - and I’ve ordered it from the window multiple times since then with no issue. I’m pretty sure they will make anything off their full menu (except the kitchen sink).

So we got new Halloween ears, I want the 50th merch to debut. I need to know how much my bank account will hate me 😂

This is me...I don't so much as own a single WDW or Disney themed T-shirt and have never been one for buying that stuff but I've got a bug in my bonnet for some reason about the 50th merchandise. I'd like to pick up a item or two (or three)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter