Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both Saturday nights, so not so random in my point of view. If closing is late enough after dark, hopefully the Tree of Life Awakening will run, but I haven't looked up what time darkness will fall those two nights.
On August 7, sunset is 8:11 p.m.; on the14th, sunset is 8:05 p.m.

Disneyland Paris announces Princess Celebration season for 1 week

Disneyland Paris is getting a Princess Celebration season!
For 1 week... 23 till 29 August.
Entertainment, snacks, and surprises with the Disney princesses and Queens Elsa & Anna!

This probably translates into adding the Frozen 2 parade floats from Winter 19/20 to the Princess Calvacade, have cookies with a Nutella filling and a princess printed on them, and replace where possible the other character selfies with princesses. Some princesses have had other spots than Fantasyland in the past so I am guessing: Merida instead of Cowboy Goofy/Pocahontas instead of Cowgirl Minnie both in Frontierland, Tiana near the River Boat, Aurora opposite Plaza Gardens, Moana in Frontierland. There can be a princess next to the Pavillion and opposite Bella Notte. Rapunzel roams around Bella Notte more often, so my money is on putting her there and then Belle next to the Pavillion. Cinderella & Prince stay at the Auberge in front of the carriage, and Snow White & Prince will stay near the wishing well.
That only leaves Ariel... Can we throw her in the castle moat? :D

In the Studios we will keep Anna & Elsa in the Animation building and Cinderella switching off with Belle in the Mickey & the Magician theater (did I tell you those selfie spots are back from last year). Maybe Anna & Elsa will upgrade to their Movie 2 costumes.

As it's only a week, I would not expect anything more. It would be great if they would do a reprise of the Princess Waltz or the Pirates & Princess show.... but I do not count on it.

(Of course I am happy DLP arranges something, but for just one week? In Summer season when you do not need extra sales with the limitations? Come on!)

Exciting to see things opening up, and more hours should help with the crowds some. Now bring back the dessert parties before August 5th!

It’s also nice to be in Pandora with the sun setting. They usually let people hang for an hour after closing. Cool to see Pandora in the dark! The drummers used to stay too but I don’t think they’ve returned.

Nope--- we were there today--- no drummers :((

Posted wait time for FOP was 120 mins--- we decided to wait--- was closer to 160 mins--- basically, if you went to AK today, Safari, Navi, and FoP would take around 5 hours out of your day once it was after 10AM-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter