Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

MNSSHP Ticket Availability Update
  • August 11 (Sold Out), 15 (sold out), 18 (sold out), 22 (sold out), 25 (sold out), 29 (sold out)
  • September: 1 (sold out), 4, 8, 10, 12, 15 (sold out), 17 (sold out), 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29
  • October: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31 (sold out)
  • November: 1

Full List of Attractions Featuring Halloween Overlays for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (Pirates of the Caribbean Discontinued)

Space Mountain

Enjoy Space Mountain in pitch-black darkness during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Spooky tunes will also play during the ride for a unique experience.

Mad Tea Party

The Mad Tea Party will come alive with special lighting during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Enjoy a periodic show of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor with a Halloween twist during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Full List of Attractions Featuring Halloween Overlays for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (Pirates of the Caribbean Discontinued)

Space Mountain

Enjoy Space Mountain in pitch-black darkness during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Spooky tunes will also play during the ride for a unique experience.

Mad Tea Party

The Mad Tea Party will come alive with special lighting during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Enjoy a periodic show of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor with a Halloween twist during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
This is such a bummer! We were so excited to do Pirates with the live actors...It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to do, so I wonder why they cancelled it....

Madame Leota receives makeover at Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion

View attachment 784637

The new look is closer to Madame Leota's appearance in the new 2023 Haunted Mansion movie. The hair takes on a more sculpted appearance with more shape and dimension than before.

Glad that we all agree this looks bad (based off of the emoji reactions to this post).

Madame Leota Wig Gate 2023
jimmy-fallon-no-one-asked.gif

She kinda looks like a poodle :rotfl2:

In the US, MAX has the 2005- present series. With Britbox having the earlier stuff, I guess The Doctor will be split across 3 platforms for a while? Not sure when the licensing deals are up, but I'm hoping Disney will go for everything when they can, similar to getting Spider-Man from Sony.
I’ve heard speculation that whenever the max contract is up D+ could potentially get 05-22 episodes right now it’s just 60th anniversary onwards distributed by disney
From the looks of things on other socials unless these looks appear in boo to you they were just for the press event as Mickey at least is still in his older Halloween outfit in town square

For the price Disney is raising for Hulu which is above Netflix, I'm figuring Iger is pretty confident in all the Fox content. He may want to dump the linear stuff, but will try to rely on the Fox library to compete with the other conglomerated streamers.
This is kind of why I prefer to avoid any opinion put out by common people, and instead see what the company, or its CEO, has to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter