Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story’ To Be Re-Released in IMAX on August 26, With An Exclusive Look at ‘Andor’

According to Fandango, “ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story” is going to be re-released in select IMAX theaters on August 26 and will include an exclusive look at the new Disney+ Star Wars series “Andor”.

rogue one: a star wars story

“Andor” is coming to Disney+ on September 21, and the full trailer has been released. Season 1 of “Andor” follows Diego Luna’s Cassian Andor five years before the events of “Rogue One.” Check out the trailer here:

Don't think I've seen this reported anywhere yet, but yesterday my sister was at MK and met Pooh and Tigger at their old meet & greet spot. Don't think it's listed on MDE, but something to keep an eye out for if you are near Winnie the Pooh 😀
Was this during the day or during the party?

Today I start my 26th year of teaching, oldest daughter starts her first year of teaching, and youngest starts her sophomore year of high school. We all have Marlin vibes this am. View attachment 692348
Hope you had a great first few days! I started my 27th year on Monday, but we have meetings for two weeks. DD goes back to college and will be back in person instead of online here at home. 😞 I miss her already and she doesn't leave until Friday. It was especially crazy this year because I went to WDW the last week of summer instead of getting my room ready. So I was moving back in and setting up after the meetings. At least I was super tired and was not up all night worrying as I usually do!

Whew! Caught up on the thread, now!

Our trip a week ago was one of the best in a long time. It was stress free and worth the price of park hoppers and G+. Part of the reason was the stacking at a hopper park during a mid day break. No way to know what other changes will happen, but there is not much of a reason for us to buy hoppers at the moment. Maybe they will remove the 2pm hopper time. Then we could use the monorail to get between MK and EP at any time. It would also be nice to be able to go between EP and HS at any time, especially when staying at an EP area hotel.

Our trip a week ago was one of the best in a long time. It was stress free and worth the price of park hoppers and G+. Part of the reason was the stacking at a hopper park during a mid day break. No way to know what other changes will happen, but there is not much of a reason for us to buy hoppers at the moment. Maybe they will remove the 2pm hopper time. Then we could use the monorail to get between MK and EP at any time. It would also be nice to be able to go between EP and HS at any time, especially when staying at an EP area hotel.
I really wish they would add one more Skyliner station to go across Epcot to the monorail.

RUMOR: Hulk Movie Rights Could Be Returning to Disney in June 2023

While Disney and Marvel hold rights to develop movies starring The Hulk, Universal and Marvel reached an agreement in June 2008 to distribute “The Incredible Hulk.”

hulk disney

The Security and Exchange Commission filing from 2008 allows Universal to hold Hulk movie rights for 15 years, which would expire June 2023. While it is unconfirmed if there will be a sequel to “The Incredible Hulk” or if rights are going to go to Disney, the SEC filing is the base of the rumor from The Direct that rights for The Hulk will be given to Disney.

My personal skyliner wish is that they tie in more resorts like Coronado and maybe extend it to AK so we have an option besides buses to that one.

Monorail would be better than Skyliner tbh to AK/AKL if anything. Skyliner, that's a looong path / any emergency will take forever to get everyone off the skyliner. Don't think either will come to fruition.

Disney World Asks Visitors to Share Thoughts on MagicBand+ and Other Theme Park Changes

Disney’s newest EPCOT-centered survey focuses primarily on MagicBand+ and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. The first question asked about the queue preference we have for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. If we chose “traditional standby,” the survey implied we could expect to see 2+ hour lines outdoors. If we chose “virtual queue,” it advised that we would have to join a “boarding group” in the My Disney Experience App with the understanding that we may not secure a spot, or choose a specific time.

©Disney
The survey asked if we would still ride Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind if Lightning Lane access was fully booked or unavailable.

*click for additional information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter