Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Neither the WILLOW1988 nor the WAKANDAFOREVER code ever worked for me.
Yeah, unfortunately what ever they were fixing this morning didn't effect the WILLOW1988 code. I'm still getting the same error I listed in my comment above. The YETI code worked fine as well as a special code I received today in the mail with my Splat Pin. Oh well!

Check your email (especially your spam folder) for a message from Disney Movie Insiders with a bonus code for more points.

Can you use the gift card at the resorts & parks?

Yes for the parks, but I'm not sure about the resorts. To use a egift card at the parks, you might need a digital printout. I'm not sure if they can scan it from an email on the screen.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: By digital printout, I meant printing out a paper copy of the digital gift card.

Last edited:
Check your email (especially your spam folder) for a message from Disney Movie Insiders with a bonus code for more points.

Yes for the parks, but I'm not sure about the resorts. To use a egift card at the parks, you might need a digital printout. I'm not sure if they can scan it from an email on the screen.

You can also load it to Apple Wallet and the parks can scan from there.

You can also load it to Apple Wallet and the parks can scan from there.
Present the Disney Gift Card at the Front Desk as payment toward room nights or accumulated purchases on your Resort charge.

We are going to Vero Beach next Oct, and I wanted to use the gift cards at the gift shop :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter