Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I noticed last night that all gift cards have been either fully redeemed or maybe even removed from the website. Even the ones that required more points than most of us are interested in using for redemption. There were a few of those higher point ones available on Wednesday, I wonder if they were actually removed and if so why? :scratchin

I noticed last night that all gift cards have been either fully redeemed or maybe even removed from the website. Even the ones that required more points than most of us are interested in using for redemption. There were a few of those higher point ones available on Wednesday, I wonder if they were actually removed and if so why? :scratchin

The gift cards will come back. I have seen designs removed from the website/app only to return. I have seen the 900 point Turning Red card appear and disappear multiple times, and the same with the 1000 point Ta-Da Mickey card. What is odd is that there are currently no gift cards available. I have never seen that before.

The gift cards will come back. I have seen designs removed from the website/app only to return. I have seen the 900 point Turning Red card appear and disappear multiple times, and the same with the 1000 point Ta-Da Mickey card. What is odd is that there are currently no gift cards available. I have never seen that before.
I've seen all gift cards unavailable plenty of times. They come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter