Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

FYI: Available Today
limit 1
View attachment 723616
I grabbed this one earlier today, but didn't have time to actually redeem it until I got home from work. Now I'm getting error message below on the website and the app isn't doing anything. I've never received responses when I've had other problems with DMI. Not sure how to contact someone that can help. Looks like I just lost 400 points.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 7.31.55 PM.png

I grabbed this one earlier today, but didn't have time to actually redeem it until I got home from work. Now I'm getting error message below on the website and the app isn't doing anything. I've never received responses when I've had other problems with DMI. Not sure how to contact someone that can help. Looks like I just lost 400 points.

View attachment 723704
There's a Disney Movie Rewards thread on the Budget Board and at the end of it, there is a fix for retrieving your giftcard. Many of us were having the same issue.

View attachment 723704
Contact them, they are really good about getting back to people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter