Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Has anyone received an e-mail like this from Disney Movie Insiders? My son just received this. It starts off saying Important Program Update. Then continues to say "As part of our recent evaluation, we've made the difficult decision to deactivate certain Disney Movie Insiders accounts, effective Sept 18, 2020, and unfortunately, this includes your Disney Movie Insiders account."

What the heck? We are a family of 4, each with our own account and they are all kept up. I enter codes, and until the theatres shut down, movie tickets as well. It's not like his account hasn't been used.

Has anyone received an e-mail like this from Disney Movie Insiders? My son just received this. It starts off saying Important Program Update. Then continues to say "As part of our recent evaluation, we've made the difficult decision to deactivate certain Disney Movie Insiders accounts, effective Sept 18, 2020, and unfortunately, this includes your Disney Movie Insiders account."

What the heck? We are a family of 4, each with our own account and they are all kept up. I enter codes, and until the theatres shut down, movie tickets as well. It's not like his account hasn't been used.
They updated their Terms and Conditions effective 9 September 2020. Maybe there’s a change which has impacted eligibility for some accounts.

https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/terms-and-conditions

They updated their Terms and Conditions effective 9 September 2020. Maybe there’s a change which has impacted eligibility for some accounts.

https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/terms-and-conditions

GRRR... I think you're right. Disney did this before. When he was younger, they suddenly decided kids had to be a certain age and he lost his account until he hit that age. I forget what it was.

When I read the new terms & conditions, now Disney has upped the age to 18. He's only 16 so once again he loses his account. :sad2: Ridiculous.

GRRR... I think you're right. Disney did this before. When he was younger, they suddenly decided kids had to be a certain age and he lost his account until he hit that age. I forget what it was.

When I read the new terms & conditions, now Disney has upped the age to 18. He's only 16 so once again he loses his account. :sad2: Ridiculous.

Maybe send an email and ask if they can transfer all his points to one of your other family member's accounts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!