Disney Magic Kingdoms

I couldn't name either of the characters. I call them dark green and light green at this point. I am not doing well in this event. I think I just don't care enough. Usually I have characters around level 5 and this time the first one is well below that. I think I'll just play to get Dug, but honestly the fun just isn't there anymore. It feels like just another thing on my to-do list, one that comes with many to-do lists of its own. More like a chore than a pleasure. I agree that they really ruined what once was a fun game.

I couldn't name either of the characters. I call them dark green and light green at this point. I am not doing well in this event. I think I just don't care enough. Usually I have characters around level 5 and this time the first one is well below that. I think I'll just play to get Dug, but honestly the fun just isn't there anymore. It feels like just another thing on my to-do list, one that comes with many to-do lists of its own. More like a chore than a pleasure. I agree that they really ruined what once was a fun game.
Mmm hmmm. I’m set to go to a football game tomorrow and actually started wondering if I can do that and keep up with the pace for Dug. Have never done that before this season thing. Actually thought buying the season thing would make it easier. It appears it really just makes it equally stressful and I may just deserve that cone if shame at the end…if I am able to get it

Wow. OK, this is how disinterested in this event I am. Is there really? Wonderful, now you're going to make me log in and check for it. Thanks alot.................. grrr.
I'm sorry. Like I said, now this game just feels like a long list of chores to me. And yeah, you can get some smilies from completing the event. So in addition to having to pay for Dug, and then work hard at boring tasks to get him, you also need to spend gems for the gem character in this event if you want to get all that happiness.

It's ironic, because the happiness in the game seems directly inverted to the happiness the game now gives me. :rotfl:

I'm sorry. Like I said, now this game just feels like a long list of chores to me. And yeah, you can get some smilies from completing the event. So in addition to having to pay for Dug, and then work hard at boring tasks to get him, you also need to spend gems for the gem character in this event if you want to get all that happiness.

It's ironic, because the happiness in the game seems directly inverted to the happiness the game now gives me. :rotfl:
You're spot on. The only happiness from this game is the fake happiness we're collecting from it. This is not joy in Mudville.

Going right along all weekend...it feels like, to me, Priya's tokens are dropping a lot faster than anything from Up, which is a plus (for me). Sitting at tier 125 right now...this is the home stretch for Dug, in my mind anyway. Likely to be in 128 by the end of the day, or very close to that.

Also finally unlocked Yzma over the weekend, so I'm progressing in the MSL too.

Wow. OK, this is how disinterested in this event I am. Is there really? Wonderful, now you're going to make me log in and check for it. Thanks alot.................. grrr.
Yeah, then decide if you want to buy or use 500 gems just to get the points the characters offers you having.

I’m currently sitting at Tier 123. Have two weekly missions for decoration chests that I am guessing I should have tossed into the shredder. Have a whopping 2 so far and I have tasks to collect both 6 and 7. Guessing these tasks are meant to be gem grab for chests? Anyone faring any better with these decoration chests?

I’m currently sitting at Tier 123. Have two weekly missions for decoration chests that I am guessing I should have tossed into the shredder. Have a whopping 2 so far and I have tasks to collect both 6 and 7. Guessing these tasks are meant to be gem grab for chests? Anyone faring any better with these decoration chests?
Probably, yes. I had posted the same observation last week. Before this season pass nonsense, we received one decoration chest hidden in the park each day. Now that regular chest has dried up in favor of creating panic and hoping people will spend gems on chests, which could in turn mean spending money on gems. Lovely. I'd rather lose the happiness. Or just spend the handful of gems to rotate out that task.

I have one and not faring any better.

Probably, yes. I had posted the same observation last week. Before this season pass nonsense, we received one decoration chest hidden in the park each day. Now that regular chest has dried up in favor of creating panic and hoping people will spend gems on chests, which could in turn mean spending money on gems. Lovely. I'd rather lose the happiness. Or just spend the handful of gems to rotate out that task.
I remember you mentioning that now. The gem grabs are nothing short of obvious at this point. What fun. Whee

When a decoration chest task pops up, I swap it out immediately. I'm not even interested in trying with those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!