Disney Magic Kingdoms

Every day I get less interested in playing. Between all the ridiculous changes and the constant events/mini events I am losing interest.

Last edited:
If you didn't get Jiminy during the Pinocchio event, he is the final prize instead of the Snow White Legendary Chest.
Oh glad to know this. I thought it was an abysmal attempt at a tie in to the new Pinocchio movie with Tom Hanks that premiered yesterday. I *do* plan on watching that.

Oh glad to know this. I thought it was an abysmal attempt at a tie in to the new Pinocchio movie with Tom Hanks that premiered yesterday. I *do* plan on watching that.
Although perhaps no coincidence that they chose a character from that film to include as part of the mini event.

Can't wait to watch the livestream later today on the update. They're always so awkward and weird, at least to me.

Can't wait to watch the livestream later today on the update. They're always so awkward and weird, at least to me.
I looked and the Release Patch Notes have been published on their website. I had gone there to maybe link to the livestream. But since the Patch Notes were already published I didn't bother with the livestream. The download should be available next Tuesday, the 13th. The limited time event starts on the 15th. The Turning Red characters are not permanent.

There will be no money or gems spent on this event for me. I tried to watch movie and could not even get in to it.

I looked and the Release Patch Notes have been published on their website. I had gone there to maybe link to the livestream. But since the Patch Notes were already published I didn't bother with the livestream. The download should be available next Tuesday, the 13th. The limited time event starts on the 15th. The Turning Red characters are not permanent.

100%. I went through them earlier today, too. Sometimes seeing the gameplay is better for me than reading everything. I'm more of a visual/hands on learner.

'Not permanent'? They should be 'not included'.

Having these events so close, and not permanent makes it really difficult to get premium characters, especially when the want 500 gems. Maybe they need to spread events out a little more…….like 3-6 months.

Having these events so close, and not permanent makes it really difficult to get premium characters, especially when the want 500 gems. Maybe they need to spread events out a little more…….like 3-6 months.
Perhaps. But think of all the textbook money the interns would be losing. The are not concerned about you having 500 gems when you need them. They are counting on you buying them.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if the random gift of happiness today was because someone at Gameloft realized that it was going to be mathematically impossible to hit Level 150 with the amount of happiness they had doled out and had planned to dole out. I've gotten literally every bit of happiness available from every daily, weekly and event task so far (and the mini-event milestones) and I'm at level 118, so it's going to be close

I can't help but wonder if the random gift of happiness today was because someone at Gameloft realized that it was going to be mathematically impossible to hit Level 150 with the amount of happiness they had doled out and had planned to dole out. I've gotten literally every bit of happiness available from every daily, weekly and event task so far (and the mini-event milestones) and I'm at level 118, so it's going to be close

I'm on 116 right now and only missed one weekly reward. I've gotten every bit of happiness from daily and the other weeklies as well as from all the mini-events. If they miscalculated this badly, that's terrible.

Someone on Reddit put a chart together and they say a player needs to be at level 110 today to get to 150 by October 11.

They still won't acknowledge that some of us can't watch videos to open chests and thus are missing out on completing the daily tasks every single day - I've opened tickets, sent emails, etc. but basically got a "too bad, so sad, you should play on a different platform" response. I will be surprised if I make it to 150. Every so often I get chests as a reward for leveling up and then manage to get that daily task completed, but I've missed out on hundreds of happiness because of this.

So I was happy to get that 300 happiness gift today, but it's still not the total I've missed because my platform doesn't support ads.

They still won't acknowledge that some of us can't watch videos to open chests and thus are missing out on completing the daily tasks every single day - I've opened tickets, sent emails, etc. but basically got a "too bad, so sad, you should play on a different platform" response. I will be surprised if I make it to 150. Every so often I get chests as a reward for leveling up and then manage to get that daily task completed, but I've missed out on hundreds of happiness because of this.

So I was happy to get that 300 happiness gift today, but it's still not the total I've missed because my platform doesn't support ads.

I submitted a ticket on August 22 about not getting chests or gem videos. There was zero answer...until I just checked. An answer came through on August 25. I swear there was no answer as of a week or so ago.

I know this isn't your issue and this is unlikely to help solve your issue, but what I was told: make sure Wi Fi is stable; close background apps; power off my device; re-install the game.

Sad…I didn’t even notice getting a happiness gift today. It is possible I did and just assumed it was when I leveled up. I’m at level 115 here. Have never missed a weekly and watch every Lego ad out there. Granted, I still have two chests to open to finish two of this week’s tasks. Guess I’ll wind up at 116 by tomorrow. It definitely will be close towards the end of this season

I check in with this game what seems like constantly. Yet, I was unable to get the Up old man, and I doubt I will reach 150. That will probably be the nail in the coffin for me for this game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter