Disney Magic Kingdoms

We were in EPCOT on Saturday. Turning Red might have been represented, I don't remember. We were on a mission looking for something else...and when I get laser focused on a task, I generally don't see anything else. :)

We were in EPCOT on Saturday. Turning Red might have been represented, I don't remember. We were on a mission looking for something else...and when I get laser focused on a task, I generally don't see anything else. :)
What was your mission?

What was your mission?

We were considering the Spaceship Earth cookie jars as the centerpieces for tables at our wedding. But at $50 a pop, even with AP discount, it didn't seem worth it. We also don't know what we'd do with them afterward since most our guests have no clue what Spaceship Earth is and would have to transport the bulky and heavy cookie jar across the country to go home.

We were considering the Spaceship Earth cookie jars as the centerpieces for tables at our wedding. But at $50 a pop, even with AP discount, it didn't seem worth it. We also don't know what we'd do with them afterward since most our guests have no clue what Spaceship Earth is and would have to transport the bulky and heavy cookie jar across the country to go home.
Better move. I was considering buying one, but on closer examination, the cookie jar only slightly resembled Spaceship Earth, and that was if you were squinting at the jar... while standing in Animal Kingdom.

Have you looked at Etsy? There are a lot of Etsy vendors who do incredible work with Disney themed items. You might find something unique but affordable there.

Honestly, I think the gem purchase of Kevin annoyed me more than having the Turning Red event. I love Up! One of my favorite movies. I hate that I purchased a character that was supposed to help in collecting tokens, and I didn’t get a thing from it except a mad scramble thru all of my fast forwards to only receive two tokens from that character….ever. Just a blatant rip off and that one stung.
THIS! 💯 %! 😡

—————-

I agree on the difficulty of obtaining decoration chests as a weekly challenge.

Unfortunately, last week I had 2 decorator chest collection challenges so I could only ask for 1 redo without spending gems. Then they gave me a collect 26 silver chests instead. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i also dislike that they have increased my run a parade challenges from 14 to 17 the last couple of weeks.
—————-

I’m still leveling Bianca, Up! Characters, collecting current Reds, and am at tier 135.

Looks like I'm about 1/3 of the way to 139, although I don't see any major happiness boosts that will get me to that next level today.

Fourth girl has been staring at me for the past two days. Nothing like hitting a damn timewall three days early.

In other news, Bianca is at 7, Carl and Russell are at 7 and Kevin is at 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter