Disney Magic Kingdoms

The blaster drops have been pretty good for me. Each round of sending the characters I got at least 2 drops. 1 time I got 4 out of 5. Just trying to build up EC.

Bringing Peter Pan to 10 earns us 5 gems, and a 24-hr joint quest with Wendy to talk about the past. Glad this nonsense from two events ago will be over in 24 short hours.

Sitting 4th on 256 trophies, 10th is 98, should be able to only casually care about them for the rest of the mini-event and still get the top tier for a gem's worth of event currency and some cauldron fodder.

Currently 6th with 307. About 80 under 1st, 10th has 267 and 50th at 181. Also just gonna play casually. If I finish top 10 great, but top 50, which I’m basically guaranteed, is also fine.

Was gonna do the airplane mode technique the first day, but accidently launched the app 2 hours in and my trophies were registered. Honestly, if the rewards are gonna be this week airport mode is fairly useless.

Wow it's quiet around here. Guess there isn't much going on until the Lilo part of the game opens up.

I'm in 6th place right now with 340 trophies. I started right away and I'm not going out of my way to win anything on this one since the prizes just don't seem worth it. Seems like other players feel the same way based on my rank at the moment. I'm trying to hold back and NOT upgrade any of my characters to save EC but it's hard not to push that button.

Sitting in 1st with 241 and 60 over 10th. I didn't start right away and I am not sending 3 or 4 characters out for the trophies.

I'm sitting in 17th with 313 Trophies, first place has 424 - I seem to be in a pretty competitive leader board despite my late start (darn overnight shifts!). I'd hoped to be top 10 but we shall see how often I can check in and get trophies tonight. I'm finally up to 19 blasters after the last mission resulting in 4/5 dropping them so hopefully in 4 hrs I'll be finished with them.

All guns for Stitch collected in both games. I was a little nervous in the Windows game, because I was only getting 1 or 2 per 5 character drops. Then when I got up to use the bathroom, I got 3, and then my next collection ALL FIVE characters dropped guns. Which gave me enough.

IOS:

Pleakley: 8
Nani, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles: 6
Angel: 5
Fairy Godmother: 7, 3 hats away
Peter Pan: 7
Pooh: DONE!

38.5 EC, 31st place with 380 Trophies

Windows:

Pleakley: upgrading to 7
Nani, Cobra Bubbles: 6
Jumba: 5
Angel: 4 (but will be upgraded when Pleakley finishes)

LGM Alien: 8, 1 ear hat away
Fairy Godmother: 7
Wendy: 8
Peter Pan: 4, 1 flute away
Pooh: 8

37.2 EC, 64th with 312 Trophies

Now the "fun" begins. We leave Tuesday morning on our trip. So can I Welcome Lilo in my Windows game before then? Stitch is a lost cause. But if by some miracle, I can unlock the 3rd Stitch token, I'll have a decision to make. Pay for him or not.

I’m so far behind after taking a week off to visit WDW. I don’t think I’m going to finish this event I don’t even have Angel or the books yet.

Got all the event characters plateaued at 7, full allotment of flower tokens and managed to get 53k in event currency. that'll have to do for welcoming Lilo (well starting the grind for her tokens)

This event, while not the most exciting, has easily been the most productive one for me. Since starting, I've managed to move Pooh from 8 to 9 and ultimately 10. Peter Pan is also at 10. I've welcome AND complete the Fairy Godmother. So all previous characters in the game are done.

As for the current event, I have everyone at 5 except for the two gem characters, who are at 7. Sitting at 58,367 in event currency, although we still have two characters and a restaurant to build, so I know a lot of this will be knocked down until I can rebuild. At least there's currency to be won once this annoying trophy competition is over later today.

Got all the event characters plateaued at 7, full allotment of flower tokens and managed to get 53k in event currency. that'll have to do for welcoming Lilo (well starting the grind for her tokens)

This event, while not the most exciting, has easily been the most productive one for me. Since starting, I've managed to move Pooh from 8 to 9 and ultimately 10. Peter Pan is also at 10. I've welcome AND complete the Fairy Godmother. So all previous characters in the game are done.

As for the current event, I have everyone at 5 except for the two gem characters, who are at 7. Sitting at 58,367 in event currency, although we still have two characters and a restaurant to build, so I know a lot of this will be knocked down until I can rebuild. At least there's currency to be won once this annoying trophy competition is over later today.

Impressive jobs guys! Wish I was as far along as you, but have played this event more casually than usual, but still happy enough with my progress.

Level 8 - Nani and Pleakley
Level 7 - Jumba and Orange Bubbles :rotfl:
Level 6 - Angel

39.5K event currency
16 Flowers, or books like I said the other day :rotfl:

Fairy Godmother at level 7, but should be farther along. Didn’t have enough elixir when Primeval Whirl was released and completely forgot about it. Should have built it last week. Also, continuously mess up and send Sarge for Trophies, when I should send him on the 2 hour Hat mission. :confused3

Pooh’s been ready to max for a few days and Pan is at level 9. His drop rates have really been off. I’ll finish collections 1 item and it takes me 4 or 5 more to finish the others.

Fairy Godmother at level 7, but should be farther along. Also, continuously mess up and send Sarge for Trophies, when I should send him on the 2 hour Hat mission. :confused3
You're in good company there. Too many times my eye saw the trophy at the top task, so I just tapped on it. Then when my character next cycled to Rex, I realized my error and had to send Rex for a trophy as well. Still nice to have the two trophies, but with the way my leaderboard is right now, I certainly could have done without them.

Welcome Lilo - 7500 EC - 2h

• 8 Pua Melia Flower Tokens
  • 14 Scrump Doll Tokens
  • 14 Lilo Ears Hats Tokens

Scrump Doll tokens:

• Nani (lvl 5) - Surfing - 4h (requires Lahui Beach)
  • Prince Charming (lvl 4) - Jousting Practise - 4h (requires Regal Carroussel)
  • EVE (lvl 2) - Ride on Astro Orbiters - 4h (requires Astro Orbiters)
  • Minnie Mouse (lvl 6) - Take Photos With Guests - 4h
  • Lumiere (lvl 2) - Visiting a Friend - 6h (requires Belle's House)
  • Stitch's Great Escape - 4h
  • L&S float - 2h + 6h recharge
  • Silver Chests
Ears hats:

• Cinderella (lvl 3) - Sing for the Guests - 2h
  • Cobra Bubbles (lvl 3) - Waiting for a Call - 2h (requires Lahui Beach)
  • Angel (lvl 2) - Practise Song - 2h (requires Lilo's House)
  • Jumba (lvl 2) - Tinker with Systems - 2h (requires Lilo's House)
  • Belle (lvl 2) - Talk To Enchanting Friends 4h (requires Beast's Castle)

Last edited:
Geez. I'm really glad I've held off on leveling up non-gem characters this time around. Lilo is 7,500 in currency and Stitch is exactly twice that. So we're going to be down a whopping 22,500 in currency, and that's before we build O'hana. So for the immediate future, all non-gem characters are staying right where they are, at 5. Gonna be a slow build to 80,000 for the full gem conversion. And with so much magic and no other characters to welcome, I'll be looking for something to do once the event is over.

Yep, with Ohana and two characters it's going to take up most of the saved EC I fear.

I'm not doing too well with Lilo's items. Not sure why. Must just be the RNG thing since I have all the characters.

Somehow the Lilo hat drops are quite bad for me... Even though sending out all characters (minus Belle)

:(

I’m sure I’m gonna jinx myself, but I’ve had really good drop rates. Have all the ears collected and 10/14 dolls. Have 6 characters out looking for the dolls so I’m hoping I wake up to all dolls collected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter