Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m sure I’m gonna jinx myself, but I’ve had really good drop rates. Have all the ears collected and 10/14 dolls. Have 6 characters out looking for the dolls so I’m hoping I wake up to all dolls collected.

I also have had good luck with drops. Need 1 more doll and 4 hats. I am hoping to start welcoming Lilo in 4 hours

Completing the 2-hour task allows us to build O'hana Restaurant, as long as Lilo is at Level 2. O'hana takes 12 hours to build.

There is also an immediate 15 Scrump Doll tapper. After the first 5, then next set takes 4 hours to spawn.

Lilo to Level 2 brings a non-event 2 hour task to Congratulate Scrump.

Last edited:
Completing the 2-hour task allows us to build O'hana Restaurant, as long as Lilo is at Level 2. O'hana takes 12 hours to build.

There is also an immediate 15 Scrump Doll tapper. After the first 5, then next set takes 4 hours to spawn.

Lilo to Level 2 brings a non-event 2 hour tsk to Congratulate Scrump.

I did get the items to welcome Lilo. 1 hour left til finished. Dumb part was sending Nani out on the 4 hour for the doll when I read your earlier post. Oh well. Just have to wait for Nani. How many items does it take Lilo to get to L2?

I did get the items to welcome Lilo. 1 hour left til finished. Dumb part was sending Nani out on the 4 hour for the doll when I read your earlier post. Oh well. Just have to wait for Nani. How many items does it take Lilo to get to L2?
1 of each of the three items and 500 event currency. To get to Level 3, it'll take 2 of each item, plus 750 in event currency.

got all the hats but the doll drops...oosh. Maybe if I'm really really lucky, I can start welcoming Lilo tonight

Lilo to Level 2 brings a non-event 2 hour tsk to Congratulate Scrump.

@SunDial Requires 1 of each

Did the same stupid thing. Started welcoming Lilo this morning and then sent all characters out to collect her items and figured If I was careful collecting, I’d have enough to level her to 2 and maybe an extra item or two. Then I opened my 2 silver chests and they gave me one of each, so I was able to level her to 2 instantly. Now have to wait over 2 hours for Nani to finish so I can do the 2h job that makes ‘Ohana buildable. :confused3

They really need to do a better job with the building instructions! Before welcoming Lilo ‘Ohana said it required Lilo to be level 2. After I had her at 2 it changed to the “To unlock, finish more L&S quests” message. It should have stated both from the beginning.

Wish my drops for Lilo were as good as some of you all. After 24 hours, I've only gotten 4 dolls and 12 hats. At this rate, I may be able to welcome Lilo by Tomorrow evening. Disheartening to click on a character, and get nothing.

Finally got to start building 'Ohana and all I have to say is BY THIS TIME HAVENT YOU LEARNED ANYTHING. It has a 12x12 footprint making it tougher to places. Luckily I was able to quickly move a few items around, but that’s only because I just finished a few jobs that took place in those building.

While somewhat annoying, I don’t have a big problem with ledger footprint buildings, but if your going to do it, give us more plots of land.

Finally got to start building 'Ohana and all I have to say is BY THIS TIME HAVENT YOU LEARNED ANYTHING. It has a 12x12 footprint making it tougher to places. Luckily I was able to quickly move a few items around, but that’s only because I just finished a few jobs that took place in those building.

While somewhat annoying, I don’t have a big problem with ledger footprint buildings, but if your going to do it, give us more plots of land.
Well, the good news is that, by the time the NEXT event rolls around, they'll have to break down and relent.

Completing the Scrump tapper doesn't bring on any task.

Do you think we need to get Ohana built before there's another task after Lilo's 2 hour one? I've done the first round of Scrump tapping and I guess I'll get Ohana finished tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Finishing O'hana unlocks everyone to free Stitch. Lilo has to make the first 4-hour attempt, afterwhich I imagine we can begin sending everyone out on the final tokens.

OK, gang. Home stretch! All tasks for the Stitch ear hats are joint 4-hour tasks.

Here are the pairs to free Stitch:
Lilo + Jumba (Stop the Bot)
Angel + Cobra Bubbles (Stealth Ops)
Nani + Pleakey (Hover Car Help)

**There is now a Stitch bundle: $9.99 for Stitch and a free Stitch Headband concession stand. Surprised the interns didn't go the $14.99 route. Perhaps they outpriced themselves over the past two events??

Just brought Pleakey and Jumba to 8, and received a joint 8-hour non-event task to "Air Their Grievances". Can't see me touching this one until I've got all the Stitch hats.

OK, gang. Home stretch! All tasks for the Stitch ear hats are joint 4-hour tasks.

**There is now a Stitch bundle: $9.99 for Stitch and a free Stitch Headband concession stand. Surprised the interns didn't go the $14.99 route. Perhaps they outpriced themselves over the past two events??

Just brought Pleakey and Jumba to 8, and received a joint 8-hour non-event task to "Air Their Grievances". Can't see me touching this one until I've got all the Stitch hats.

Thanks. Just sent Lilo out on the first 4 hour task. Everyone else on 1 and 2 hour tasks. In 2 hours I hope I don't forget what you wrote :lmao:

Thanks. Just sent Lilo out on the first 4 hour task. Everyone else on 1 and 2 hour tasks. In 2 hours I hope I don't forget what you wrote :lmao:
I've got all three going for about 2 hours now. Will be real curious to see what my drop rate is out of three.

What level do they all have to be to do the joint tasks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter