• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

It appears as though we might be doing a little bit of a roll call on this board, which is nice.

Tampa, Florida.

Also, as far as Characters go.....

Toy Alien - FINALLY made it to level 8. Poor little guy, it's taking him FOREVER to max out.
Fairy Godmother - I need 4 carriage things and 6 ears, so hopefully by the end of tomorrow she'll be ready to welcome
Peter Pan - collecting for 5
Wendy - collecting for 8
Pooh Bear - he will be leveling up to 7 tonight
Eeyore - ready for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Kanga - ready for 10
Roo - collecting for 10
Piglet - collecting for 9
Rabbit - ready for 10

On a real note, I do love seeing all of you posting your layouts because we get to look into different ways of doing it!

Philadelphia PA

I hate the new spinny chests.

Is there any reason I shouldn’t merlinize all my duplicate concessions?

So I just looked at the Lilo & Stich characters in the little storybook. At least I know who they are - except for the one that I guess is Stitch's girlfriend or something. The other 6 are the main characters in the movie. I guess they had to add one more so they could try to get more money during the event. I would have preferred the boyfriend since he was in the movie. Not that they care what I think.

The pink Stitch is Experiment 624, also known as Angel. One of Jumba’s experiments, thus a “cousin,” but it’s somehow ok for the two to be in love because, hey, we’re all ohana anyway. In the series, Lilo is in charge of naming each experiment, naming her Angel, but Stitch always calls her a sickening “Boojiboo.” So watch for that. She appeared in the American series briefly, the Leeroy and Stitch movie, but several episodes of the Japanese stitch series.

This game is supposed to be about ALL the Disney Parks, hence the plural “Kingdoms” in the game, not some old park in Anaheim celebrating its 60th anniversary 2 years ago. I say this because from what I’ve noticed, A LOT of these attractions appear very Tokyo Disneyish, and Angel is pretty big there. Well, that is, has a park presence, meet and greet, merchandise... ...Stitch even overtook Tiki Room there. DL Paris also had merchandise, plushies, pins, and such.

Angel will probably be a premium. And the quests will most likely be based on the entire franchise, meaning all films and series. This explains why Cobra Bubbles, Angel, and most likely, alien experiments will be roaming the park, which we will need to help capture. “Gotta catch em all!” ...uhh, I mean, all 624 experiments. (625, 626, and 627 don’t count)

I was honestly quite surprised to find the original show airing in reruns on Disney XD. It’s not bad (for those who like Stitch) but I did question why Disney decided to bring it back (beyond it being free for them) BTW, for anyone interested in seeing Stitch and Co destroy Disneyland in an entire TV episode, I suggest watching this episode:
(Just don’t ask what happened to Lilo) I’m going to rewatch it just to prepare for the event.

Last edited:
I have all mine in storage for some reason. Once I get up to 5 or 6 of s certain type, then I dump them. But no, if you need space or elixirs, then good riddance to them.
Thank you! I’m thinking about trying to get Jumpin Jellyfish but need more elixir lol.

The pink Stitch is Experiment 624, also known as Angel. One of Jumba’s experiments, thus a “cousin,” but it’s somehow ok for the two to be in love because, hey, we’re all ohana anyway. In the series, Lilo is in charge of naming each experiment, naming her Angel, but Stitch always calls her a sickening “Boojiboo.” So watch for that. She appeared in the American series briefly, the Leeroy and Stitch movie, but several episodes of the Japanese stitch series.

This game is supposed to be about ALL the Disney Parks, hence the plural “Kingdoms” in the game, not some old park in Anaheim celebrating its 60th anniversary 2 years ago. I say this because from what I’ve noticed, A LOT of these attractions appear very Tokyo Disneyish, and Angel is pretty big there. Well, that is, has a park presence, meet and greet, merchandise... ...Stitch even overtook Tiki Room there. DL Paris also had merchandise, plushies, pins, and such.

Angel will probably be a premium. And the quests will most likely be based on the entire franchise, meaning all films and series. This explains why Cobra Bubbles, Angel, and most likely, alien experiments will be roaming the park, which we will need to help capture. “Gotta catch em all!” ...uhh, I mean, all 624 experiments. (625, 626, and 627 don’t count)

I was honestly quite surprised to find the original show airing in reruns on Disney XD. It’s not bad (for those who like Stitch) but I did question why Disney decided to bring it back (beyond it being free for them) BTW, for anyone interested in seeing Stitch and Co destroy Disneyland in an entire TV episode, I suggest watching this episode:
(Just don’t ask what happened to Lilo) I’m going to rewatch it just to prepare for the event.
I've been wondering why there's so much Lilo & Stitch stuff coming out lately. There's this event, then I had an ad from Disney Interactive about new online games, toys, clothing etc. all Lilo & Stitch themed. Then for tax day yesterday Disney Movie Rewards had posted on Facebook a Stitch related tax day photo (A Stitch ate my taxes) captioned with "In case you need to claim a 626". I feel like Disney has this theme coming at us from many different directions right now - as if prepping for an announcement of some kind, or testing the waters to see what the excitement level would be if they did make an announcement (aka we're considering something but want to see what the interest would be before we make the decision). The original movie came out in June 2002, so we're coming up on an anniversary. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm being marketed to from multiple directions at once, and that always means there's something they're prepping to sell, the question is what?? :stitch2:

I've been wondering why there's so much Lilo & Stitch stuff coming out lately. There's this event, then I had an ad from Disney Interactive about new online games, toys, clothing etc. all Lilo & Stitch themed. Then for tax day yesterday Disney Movie Rewards had posted on Facebook a Stitch related tax day photo (A Stitch ate my taxes) captioned with "In case you need to claim a 626". I feel like Disney has this theme coming at us from many different directions right now - as if prepping for an announcement of some kind, or testing the waters to see what the excitement level would be if they did make an announcement (aka we're considering something but want to see what the interest would be before we make the decision). The original movie came out in June 2002, so we're coming up on an anniversary. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm being marketed to from multiple directions at once, and that always means there's something they're prepping to sell, the question is what?? :stitch2:
You are not kidding. I feel like I've been seeing Stitch themed stuff everywhere.

On a real note, I do love seeing all of you posting your layouts because we get to look into different ways of doing it!
Just finished revamping my park. Thank you again for the pics. I feel like I have more than enough room for this event. Only thing I changed was I placed Tink's house next to the Peter Pan stuff and I switched Jungle Book for Pooh since I already had those items in those areas just reversed and they still fit. Although, it is probably strange to have Frozen next to Pooh. But who cares...I have everything out and it's all grouped by theme. You are the best!!!!!!

Thanks for the backstory on Angel. I never watch Disney Channel stuff, so I had no idea there even was a TV show!

Yeah, I thought the world of Pokémon clones had all but ended, but then Disney, with their desire to make an animated TV series based on anything decided to explorer Stitch’s origins a bit more and answer the question no one asked: “what about all the other 625 experiments?” Somehow they all end up lose, and they have to recapture all the Pokémon, I mean, experiments, and rehabilitate them into valuable members of society (like Stitch was) before the bad guys get their hands on them. The series proved successful enough that a 2nd series, set on a Japanese island, was made. There, we learn about Yo Kai... ...which, explains why on earth Disney deciddd to syndicate (possibly license for American distribution) another Pokémon clone: Yo Kai Watch.

So 2 TV series, 4 movies, a Tiki Room overlay, an Extra Terrorestial Encounter overlay, and a Stitch stage show, not including any meet and greets... ...yeah, we all may hate Olaf, and wish Disney would Let It Go, but nothing can compare with Stitch.

As for why he’s suddenly everywhere now, his merchandise comes in waves, even in the US. Typically he’s a summer property. Like Little Mermaid, he belongs on beach towels and such. But in a lot of ways, he never really left. Fans grew up, so now you can buy adult demographic merch anywhere these days. 2012 would’ve been his 10th anniversary. 2017, would be 15th, and the Asian market did observe it, but the 20th won’t be until 2022, so it’s not due to any upcoming anniversary. Stitch Encounter recently closed a couple months back, so they’re not trying to promote an attraction either. For DMK, all I can figure is Stitch is more favored over Jungle Book, and pretty much anything else they mentioned in the little survey that went out a while back.

Yeah, I thought the world of Pokémon clones had all but ended, but then Disney, with their desire to make an animated TV series based on anything decided to explorer Stitch’s origins a bit more and answer the question no one asked: “what about all the other 625 experiments?” Somehow they all end up lose, and they have to recapture all the Pokémon, I mean, experiments, and rehabilitate them into valuable members of society (like Stitch was) before the bad guys get their hands on them. The series proved successful enough that a 2nd series, set on a Japanese island, was made. There, we learn about Yo Kai... ...which, explains why on earth Disney deciddd to syndicate (possibly license for American distribution) another Pokémon clone: Yo Kai Watch.

So 2 TV series, 4 movies, a Tiki Room overlay, an Extra Terrorestial Encounter overlay, and a Stitch stage show, not including any meet and greets... ...yeah, we all may hate Olaf, and wish Disney would Let It Go, but nothing can compare with Stitch.

As for why he’s suddenly everywhere now, his merchandise comes in waves, even in the US. Typically he’s a summer property. Like Little Mermaid, he belongs on beach towels and such. But in a lot of ways, he never really left. Fans grew up, so now you can buy adult demographic merch anywhere these days. 2012 would’ve been his 10th anniversary. 2017, would be 15th, and the Asian market did observe it, but the 20th won’t be until 2022, so it’s not due to any upcoming anniversary. Stitch Encounter recently closed a couple months back, so they’re not trying to promote an attraction either. For DMK, all I can figure is Stitch is more favored over Jungle Book, and pretty much anything else they mentioned in the little survey that went out a while back.
Here in Japan Stitch is always a big topic. Still so much merch available. But it's normal as here girls tend to spend so much more on merch and Disney related things.
Can't complain though as I adore the movie and the character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter