• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So what are the chances of them getting ride of the collect items (stick/honey comb) to make an item (books) aspect of the events? I know it won’t happen, but it's the one aspect of every event that frustrates me the most! I know the interns will say it adds a challenge to the event and if by challenge they mean annoyance, they are correct. Does anyone enjoy that part of the events.

Honestly, it's not that hard to fix. All the need to do is let us directly collect the needed item and just double or triple the number required or time it takes to collect them.

So what are the chances of them getting ride of the collect items (stick/honey comb) to make an item (books) aspect of the events? I know it won’t happen, but it's the one aspect of every event that frustrates me the most! I know the interns will say it adds a challenge to the event and if by challenge they mean annoyance, they are correct. Does anyone enjoy that part of the events.

Honestly, it's not that hard to fix. All the need to do is let us directly collect the needed item and just double or triple the number required or time it takes to collect them.

Surprise, surprise... this upcoming event marks a new beginning in which we now need to collect 3 different items (e.g. stick/honey comb/glass jar) to make the required token (e.g. recipe book)... The interns increased the difficulty this time because people have been saying the Pooh event was too easy... see, they're really listening to us...
Just kidding, guys...

Stitch's Great Escape and Primeval Whirl??? Really? The two rides at WDW that most people don't want to go on (based on what I have seen on these boards).

I watched the livestream from the creators and they said these "great" attractions or something similar. I just had to laugh at that comment from them.

Hey guys any help would be appreciated. I had cinderalla and prince charming at level 9 with all items completed for level 10 and now i have missing items for both again because they have increased the number??? Thats so unfair! I didnt level them up to 10 becuz my book is always levelling up characters to ankther level . This is so unfair

Not my favorite part of the game. Just very time consuming. I vote for a better way too.

Hey guys any help would be appreciated. I had cinderalla and prince charming at level 9 with all items completed for level 10 and now i have missing items for both again because they have increased the number??? Thats so unfair! I didnt level them up to 10 becuz my book is always levelling up characters to ankther level . This is so unfair
Sorry that happened to you. Welcome to our crazy world...

No, you know what? I'm not going to take this rude behavior anymore, so yes see y'all later. I sure won't miss you guys. And don't you guys have better things to do than bully people acting rude on a Disney forum? Like your job for example? You guys are all grown women and men and yet you all act like children, the behavior on this board is honestly appalling. You should be ashamed of yourselves. And why do you guys bother to continue playing this "game" if you don't even like it? I don't understand why you guys do that to yourselves. Some positivity on here would be a welcome change for once. But instead you guys just complain all the dang time and it gets so old, don't you ever get tired of complaining about the same things every single day? And why is it that no one is allowed to disagree with anyone, especially dear old supernova. Oh of course supernova can never do or say anything wrong or offensive, he's always right, and anyone who thinks or says otherwise just doesn't understand his "humor". Because how dare someone have a different opinion or actually like something in the game. I hope you guys have fun continue complaining about the same things a million times a day. I just really had to get all that off my chest. Don't bother replying to this, please.

Someone else had mentioned that earlier, too. I don't remember it happening recently, but I do know that they've upped the required tokens for certain characters. But on the plus side, with the new Fairy Godmother character, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have wanted to lock either Cinderella or the Prince up for 24-hours at this time anyway.

A note on the News and Rumors thread mentioned that Primeval Whirl opened today in 2002. Will be a couple days until it gets built in my game. I need 2000 potions because I used most to get Toy Alien to level 10. Just a little short. Darn!
That's where most of mine went, too. But that was back when they first introduced the little guy, so I've had to re-ammass my supply. 2000 isn't a horrible number to need... you'll be there in no time!

I also live in Ohio and am ready for warm sunny Summer weather! I made the mistake of looking at the forecast, and they're calling for possible snow tonight. I seriously can't deal with this anymore....
I am in Michigan and we are getting some snow tonight as well, I am so thrilled...But next week is looking promising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter