Disney Magic Kingdoms

Android user here. Still not seeing gold coins. I upgraded yesterday thinking maybe that would fix it but it didn't. :sad1:

Is Boo essential to make sufficient progress in the game? I got the 9.99 promo but I'm growing tired of spending more real money on a game that's more dependent on time and money then any real strategy.

Is Boo essential to make sufficient progress in the game? I got the 9.99 promo but I'm growing tired of spending more real money on a game that's more dependent on time and money then any real strategy.

Good question. I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't bought anyone yet, and I'm don't think I really want to spend money on this game.

Good question. I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't bought anyone yet, and I'm don't think I really want to spend money on this game.
I just got boo and have had a couple quests for her already so not sure if she's essential. Just got the quest to unlock Roz though

I haven't bought Boo, but I couldn't resist the weekend special of Wall-E. He's just too cute!

I had no problem with the ravens or broomsticks. On Android with old version of the game and no coins. Kinda glad because I can sleep a little better now :lmao:

I am also not going to buy any of the characters. Game will just progress as it will.

I am also not going to buy any of the characters. Game will just progress as it will.

That's what I've been thinking. Except I might get Pluto with the gems that I have earned through playing the game. I can see spending $5 on a really good iPhone game, but this looks like it could add up to much, much more than that if I start buying the characters.

I got the Wall-E offer, but I understand that if you get Wall-E, you get a quest to buy his home (also gems). Yeah, no. I did buy a couple, but I think I'm done. BTW, you can buy the Wall-E float for magic, and it also drops Eve tokens.

how much should I save up before updating? with all the new attractions and characters that are added with update 1, how much should I save before updating my game? I'm not going to try and hold off till I get the full 500k+ but what could be a good nest egg before nerfing my burger farm? I have enough stands that I make just over 500 magic each round. I already have 102k saved up

I've bought all the special offers so far (Pluto, Rex, wall-e and boo) because I'm ocd about having 100% completion and they're very cute. I'm looking forward to maximus as I continue playing. They help speed up collecting certain materials, and they have their own quests, but that's about it.

A little update on my own experience: I've defeated Zurg and I have the quest to open fantasyland. I'm holding off until I get all my characters to level 10. It shouldn't take me long, perhaps a week or two, as I have a substantial amount at 10 now. I don't want to progress to the Rapunzel quests until then, so I can enjoy the experience.

Hello all! Just came across this forum and signed up because this game has literally taken over my life for the past months!!!

I've just got Maximus today and am currently working towards Flynn and Randal! Excited as Tangled is one of my favourite movies!!!

Wondered what people's strategies were for getting magic? I used to burger farm until update and have now moved to a Mickey Ear Emporium approach now instead. Just wondered if there were any other 'tips' or alternatives?

My parade won't stop, it has been going for 3 days, any suggestions how to stop it?

My parade did the same thing but then it went off the path and crashed into the Walt and Mickey statue. Now all the characters are running around it in a panic and I can't get them to do anything!

Okay, maybe not. Did your endless parade ever resolve itself?

Glad to hear others feel the same way about purchasing characters and have moved on without Boo. I was thinking, at this rate, I could easily spend $30-$50 on this "free" game after buying all the character packs.

I'm behind a lot of you, though. Trying to get the items dropped for Sulley.

I don't mind buying characters but at 9.99 I find it a little expensive. Pluto has the right price tag with the discount.

Glad to hear others feel the same way about purchasing characters and have moved on without Boo. I was thinking, at this rate, I could easily spend $30-$50 on this "free" game after buying all the character packs.

I'm behind a lot of you, though. Trying to get the items dropped for Sulley.

I'm in pretty much the same place. Just got the Sully quest today and now I'm looking for parts.

That's what I've been thinking. Except I might get Pluto with the gems that I have earned through playing the game. I can see spending $5 on a really good iPhone game, but this looks like it could add up to much, much more than that if I start buying the characters.

I'm with you. There are a few games I'm wiling to drop a couple bucks on- usually to remove ads if I really like it- but I'm not planning to spend any money with this one. I did buy Pluto with gems I saved, and I actually just bought his house the same way. Unless I start running out of objects or attractions on which to spend gems I've earned, I doubt I'll fool with the characters that cost gems- especially considering that to buy enough gems for them would cost $10 or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter